ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Graceofgod

Re: Query

Post by Graceofgod » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:24 pm

naqeeb wrote:Hi,

I applied on 22nd August and received my Bio Metric invitation letter today. Just want to find out that home office sending the bio metric invitation letter means my application will be successful or what?

Thanks Naqeeb
It simply means that your application is valid.

naqeeb

Re: Query

Post by naqeeb » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks atleast have the peace of mind that its valid and getting considered by a case worker. Does any one know if there are any added delays by the super UKBA during the festive Xmas season??
Graceofgod wrote:
naqeeb wrote:Hi,

I applied on 22nd August and received my Bio Metric invitation letter today. Just want to find out that home office sending the bio metric invitation letter means my application will be successful or what?

Thanks Naqeeb
It simply means that your application is valid.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Of course there will be....UKBA doesn't leaves a chance to justify their delays...if the recent news from BBC is to be believed then UKBA can provide biased information to anyone if they can frame the ruling Govt...
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

liveinhope
Newly Registered

Post by liveinhope » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 am

It has been over six months now, when I called last week, I was asked to wait as my application is pending! ! I knew that already I wanted to know what's going on with it, but they simply don't know! I feel broken
God give us strength!

dd202
Newly Registered

Post by dd202 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:55 am

liveinhope wrote:It has been over six months now, when I called last week, I was asked to wait as my application is pending! ! I knew that already I wanted to know what's going on with it, but they simply don't know! I feel broken
God give us strength!
They keep telling everyone "you need to wait". It's useless to call them, they are heartless. I suggest that you stay calm and positive. You have nothing to worry about. Your application will be successful.

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Congrats Let_loko

Ritz and aksi. Hope you will get yours soon

Natisanga how about you. Any update on your Bio Invite???

S

besto
Newly Registered

Biometric invitation

Post by besto » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi,

i sent my application SET (0), 10 Years. on 14th August &
ackn received 22 August dated 17th August.

till today did not received my BIO invitation. can see in the portal that some l applicant those who applied after me received their BIO inv:

i am tensed. any one like me waiting ?? if i want to inquiry with UKBA what is the number ?? plz advice...

besto
Newly Registered

Post by besto » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Ritz & Aksi when did u apply ?/

Ritzchan
Newly Registered

Post by Ritzchan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 pm

[quote="besto"]Ritz & Aksi when did u apply ?/[/quote]

Hi Besto

I am applied on the 7th of August... not got my BIO IV either...

Ritzchan
Newly Registered

Post by Ritzchan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 pm

[quote="saanju9"]Congrats Let_loko

Ritz and aksi. Hope you will get yours soon

Natisanga how about you. Any update on your Bio Invite???

S[/quote]

Thank you Saanju... fingers crossed... i am really tensed now...

besto
Newly Registered

Post by besto » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Ritzchan wrote:
besto wrote:Ritz & Aksi when did u apply ?/
Hi Besto

thnx & lets hope to get all of us soon...

liveinhope
Newly Registered

Post by liveinhope » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:34 pm

dd202 wrote:
liveinhope wrote:It has been over six months now, when I called last week, I was asked to wait as my application is pending! ! I knew that already I wanted to know what's going on with it, but they simply don't know! I feel broken
God give us strength!
They keep telling everyone "you need to wait". It's useless to call them, they are heartless. I suggest that you stay calm and positive. You have nothing to worry about. Your application will be successful.
Very sweet of you to say that. Thank you. I wish you all the best too.

newbie.scott

Post by newbie.scott » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi, just want to update my times.

Application Sent Date : 25/09/2012
Acknl. Letter Date : 01/10/2012
Invitation for Biometric Date: 20/11/2012
Biometric Enrolment Date : 24/11/2012

If you have MSN credentials, can you please update the skydrive please

Thanks friends & all the best..
S.

Hyper-PK

Post by Hyper-PK » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:25 pm

newbie.scott wrote:Hi, just want to update my times.

Application Sent Date : 25/09/2012
Acknl. Letter Date : 01/10/2012
Invitation for Biometric Date: 20/11/2012
Biometric Enrolment Date : 24/11/2012

If you have MSN credentials, can you please update the skydrive please

Thanks friends & all the best..
S.
Hi its been updated on skydrive...Thanks for sharing your info. Best of Luck

http://sdrv.ms/LpFy1N

aksi

Post by aksi » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Ritzchan wrote:
Hi Besto

Hi Besto,
I applied on 20th August and still waiting for BIO invite.

fazhaque

Post by fazhaque » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Applied on 11th Sep...still waiting for the Biometric.
Getting a bit worried now!!!

shahshah

6 months waiting..

Post by shahshah » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Its just approaching 6 months . But no sign yet from Ukba....
Look like it will b a long wait despite very straight forward case...
Every week commence with new hope but every day our hopes dies....
Wish every one a gud luck ...

s4sam
Newly Registered

Long and hopeless wait continues june 2012

Post by s4sam » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Shah' i m in the same boat.-Applied on the 6th june n bio done on the 28th aug. ukba is playing with lives n career of people. Good luck all n any other june applicants plz share ur views. Congrats to those who are out of this mess.

mikevs
Newly Registered

Pre-June applications?

Post by mikevs » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:05 pm

There is quite a number of people from the "excluding 10/14 years" thread for ILR applications who applied in May and earlier (much earlier in some cases) and still haven't received their documents.

I was wondering how many of those outstanding applications are in this thread? Meaning it will be useful to know if all types of ILR applications are now considered by the same department or not. There was something about making Liverpool a dedicated place for ILRs, but I really can't remember the details

mhossan1
Newly Registered

Post by mhossan1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Ritzchan wrote:
Hi Besto

send a complaint letter to ukba, hope that will have, as i got mine after complaining

shahshah

emergency

Post by shahshah » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:18 pm

My brother has passed away today, and i ring ukba, and i told them its nearly 6 months so plz let me knw as i am da only one who is responible for funeral..
The answer i got... that no one has touch ur case yet so if i need to travel , i have to withdrae my documents....... that was answer i got. So am considering to withdrw . Please friend help me and suggest....[/quote]

Yulichka
Newly Registered

Re: Pre-June applications?

Post by Yulichka » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 pm

mikevs wrote:There is quite a number of people from the "excluding 10/14 years" thread for ILR applications who applied in May and earlier (much earlier in some cases) and still haven't received their documents.

I was wondering how many of those outstanding applications are in this thread? Meaning it will be useful to know if all types of ILR applications are now considered by the same department or not. There was something about making Liverpool a dedicated place for ILRs, but I really can't remember the details
Hi Mikevs,

UKBA doesn't have a department for ILR, apparently ukba officers deal with a range of different applications. [/quote]

dd202
Newly Registered

Re: emergency

Post by dd202 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm

shahshah wrote:My brother has passed away today, and i ring ukba, and i told them its nearly 6 months so plz let me knw as i am da only one who is responible for funeral..
The answer i got... that no one has touch ur case yet so if i need to travel , i have to withdrae my documents....... that was answer i got. So am considering to withdrw . Please friend help me and suggest....
[/quote]

This is very sad news. I am very sorry to hear that. I suggest you ring your MP ASAP. Since your brother has passed away they will consider your case to be expedited.

Hyper-PK

Post by Hyper-PK » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:16 pm

shahshah wrote:My brother has passed away today, and i ring ukba, and i told them its nearly 6 months so plz let me knw as i am da only one who is responible for funeral..
The answer i got... that no one has touch ur case yet so if i need to travel , i have to withdrae my documents....... that was answer i got. So am considering to withdrw . Please friend help me and suggest....
[/quote]

Hi really sorry to hear about your brother. May GOD rest him in peace...Amin..! Yes you should contact your MP and explain him the situation. We hope its sorted for you in time.

smshad

Post by smshad » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:52 pm

hi,
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

It is a sad news for you, a friend of mine had same experience few years ago and UKBA told him same thing so my friend could not attend his mother's funneral.

I would suggest that you do not withdraw because they could take 2 months to give your passport back.

You could contact your local MP and request him to send a letter to Home Office to expedite your case. This is something Home Office has suggested as well in the Biometric letter. They need some kind of eviden ce so get a doctor's certificate who certified the death

You are nearly six months and you could get your passport back with a decision earlier than if you request to withdraw.

Shad.
Hyper-PK wrote:
Hi really sorry to hear about your brother. May GOD rest him in peace...Amin..! Yes you should contact your MP and explain him the situation. We hope its sorted for you in time.[/quote]