ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Naturalisation - Director of Ltd. Company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

artfreak9

Applying for Naturalisation - Director of Ltd. Company

Post by artfreak9 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 am

Hi,
I have been on Indefinite Leave for the last year since October 2011..Now I am eligible for Naturalisation...

I know that we need to show last 5 years evidence of Identity, Working evidence (P60s etc), Life in the UK test results and all that..

What I need to know is I started up a limited company in August 2012 only a few months ago and now in Nov/Dec 2012 I am applying for Naturalisation.. Would I need to show any evidence of my limited company for my application?
As I have only just sent the VAT return for the first quarter since setting up the company. I am director of this company.
Or should I leave it out of the application?

Any help would be appreciated...

Also can some one point to a post that lists the documents that we need to submit with application?

Thanks!
Rohan...

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:55 am

The last page of the application form (and the guide) lists the documents required.