ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please check and comment on this bank letter.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lkonda
Newly Registered

Please check and comment on this bank letter.

Post by lkonda » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Hello

I am living in UK under Tier 4 visa and switching to Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa this week. I have all funds in a bank in Pakistan.

I am sending following supporting docs.

1. Application form
2. 2 x photos
3. Bank Draft for fees
4. Current and previous passports
5. University Enrollment letter and progress letter
6. UK bank statements for 90 days maintenance funds
7. UK Master Degree Certificate with Academic transcript
8. Following Bank letter to claim 75 points for funds to invest in UK

CONFIDENTIAL

Dated: 29th November 2012

For the attention of the UK Border Agency

In regards to the application of Mr.____________Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa status in the United Kingdom:

I have the consent of Mr.____________to share these findings with the Agency. I will confirm the contents of this letter to the Agency at their request.

Mr._____________ has PKR 32,127520/= (Thirty two million one hundred twenty seven thousand five hundred twenty only) in cash deposit held with this financial institution for investment in a business in the United Kingdom.

On this date 29th November 2012

Mr.___________has PKR 32,127520/= (Thirty two million one hundred twenty seven thousand five hundred twenty only) amount of money in his own name available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom.

I can confirm that above mentioned funds are cashable at anytime and freely transferable and disposable in the United Kingdom.

The Bank Alfalah is regulated by State Bank of Pakistan.

The applicant has the following amount of money held in this institution under the name of:

Account Name: Mr._____________________
National Identity Card No. _______________
Account No.
Branch Code:
Current cleared funds in Pak Rupees: 32,127520/=

Name of Authorised Financial Institution: Bank Alfalah

Address of Authorised Financial Institution:

Name and contact details of the Author of this document:

Telephone No:
Fax No.

Email Address:

Signature of authorised bank official: _____________________

Official Stamp/seal:__________________
Last edited by lkonda on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:57 pm

The above Letter covers every thing you need to get 75 points. Just make sure that it must be original letter head.

lkonda
Newly Registered

Post by lkonda » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 pm

abdhriz wrote:The above Letter covers every thing you need to get 75 points. Just make sure that it must be original letter head.
Thanks alot.

Is there anything else which i need to add with my application ?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:19 pm

The list of documents (if all are complete and in right format) shows that your case is perfect.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 am

Hi,

your letter looks perfect just make sure its on original letter head and also is there any chance do you have a format or material for the contract which you need to show as activity of the business?

if yes than plz share as it will be very helpful for many of us.

kind regard

Rehan

nish_patel7

Re: Please check and comment on this bank letter.

Post by nish_patel7 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 pm

lkonda wrote:Hello

I am living in UK under Tier 4 visa and switching to Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa this week. I have all funds in a bank in Pakistan.

1. Application form
2. 2 x photos
3. Bank Draft for fees

CONFIDENTIAL

In regards to the application of Mr.____________Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa status in the United Kingdom:

I have the consent of Mr.____________to share these findings with the Agency. I will confirm the contents of this letter to the Agency at their request.

Mr._____________ has PKR 32,127520/= (Thirty two million one hundred twenty seven thousand five hundred twenty only) in cash deposit held with this financial institution for investment in a business in the United Kingdom.

Mr.___________has PKR 32,127520/= (Thirty two million one hundred twenty seven thousand five hundred twenty only) amount of money in his own name available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom.

I can confirm that above mentioned funds are cashable at anytime and freely transferable and disposable in the United Kingdom.

The applicant has the following amount of money held in this institution under the name of:

Account No.
Branch Code:

Telephone No:
Fax No.

Email Address:

Hi,

What about bank statement? I called ukba helpline for the same and they said you need to provide bank statement as well with this letter from the bank.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hi,

your letter looks perfect just make sure its on original letter head and also is there any chance do you have a format or material for the contract which you need to show as activity of the business?

if yes than plz share as it will be very helpful for many of us.

kind regard

Rehan
Rehan

Applicants switching from Tier 4 do not need to provide any contracts or to show business activity.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Please check and comment on this bank letter.

Post by tuliprose » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:
lkonda wrote:Hello

1. Application form
2. 2 x photos
3. Bank Draft for fees

CONFIDENTIAL

Account No.
Branch Code:

Telephone No:
Fax No.

Email Address:

Hi,

What about bank statement? I called ukba helpline for the same and they said you need to provide bank statement as well with this letter from the bank.

As per UKBA Tier 1 Entrepreneur Policy Guidance, if funds are held outside UK then applicants need to provide only bank letter confirming availability of funds, ensure that funds are held in regulated financial institution and freely transferable and disposable in UK.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:07 am

Should be enough to fulfil the requirements of investment funds, provided it is on your own name.

I will try to add my date of birth next to my name and passport number as well if possible.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:21 am

Hi saeed,

A quick question if you can help me with

I am applying as tier 1 and have found enterpreneur team and we have funds in uk joint accounts which we recently opened so I m just wondering do we still need a declaration from solicitor regarding this?

Or do I meet all the requirements like money disposable and uk and held in regulated finincial institution.

Also regarding the contract to show activity of business do we need to show 2 seperate contract for both of us or one contract with company name on it will be enough ?

As in guidance it says contract showing trading which include your name and your business name ? So I guess 2 contracts needed so we can both show the our own level of work we will be doing ? As a friend of mine also advised me to have 2 contract to be on safe side.

So plz advise and thx in advance for your help.

Regards

Rehan

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hi saeed,

A quick question if you can help me with

I am applying as tier 1 and have found enterpreneur team and we have funds in uk joint accounts which we recently opened so I m just wondering do we still need a declaration from solicitor regarding this?

Or do I meet all the requirements like money disposable and uk and held in regulated finincial institution.

Also regarding the contract to show activity of business do we need to show 2 seperate contract for both of us or one contract with company name on it will be enough ?

As in guidance it says contract showing trading which include your name and your business name ? So I guess 2 contracts needed so we can both show the our own level of work we will be doing ? As a friend of mine also advised me to have 2 contract to be on safe side.

So plz advise and thx in advance for your help.

Regards

Rehan
Joint account is enough, but we used two letters for each other with attestation on solicitors letter. The letter mentioned I give full access to other and vice versa, although on joint account, you have equal and full access.

Funds already in UK, so nothing else needed. Bank letter should mention that the funds in your account are instantly accessible.

I think one contract, if on both names should fulfil the requirements, but if u can get two, it will b better. If you have company with one marketing director and other IT director and you did some job with combined effort, so both can use the same contract.

Best of luck.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi Saeed,

many thanks for your prompt reply and advise which is highly appreciated.

the letters you used for each other with attestation from solicitors will you be able to give me format or material of that if possible? it will be off big help

as I am planning to apply on 10 or 11th of December 2012 the maximum before the new rules become applicable.

regarding contract I think if we don't mention anyone name and just use that xyz company is wishes to use our services for this and that etc and than one of us can sign that contract as a director of the company and we can use the copies of that contract for both application I think it will be sufficient.

please advise.

regards

Rehan