ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

festronaut

Re: ILR Granted

Post by festronaut » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Thank U arabictiger for sharing ur timeline. Its helpful. Hope you have better days ahead. :)

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am

:D :D :D :D
Last edited by babe_khyber on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 am

Cangragolation
best wishese
babe khyber

mirna

Post by mirna » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 pm

thanks ms hassan anc arabtiger for the time line. I received the biometrics enrollement letter yesterday. I have done it today but i still have to wait for my son's one as the name on the letter was wrong they told me they ll send a new one. Gd luck all

festronaut

Post by festronaut » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm

mirna wrote:thanks ms hassan anc arabtiger for the time line. I received the biometrics enrollement letter yesterday. I have done it today but i still have to wait for my son's one as the name on the letter was wrong they told me they ll send a new one. Gd luck all
Good to hear that mirna. I wish you to get your son's biometric and ur docs soon. :)

mirna

Post by mirna » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:54 pm

thanks festronaut, wish u the same!

doodoo2012

Post by doodoo2012 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:12 pm

thank you mshasan24 for your answer. I am just very annoyed that we have to wait so long for no reason. We did not mind to wait such a long time intially when we applied for the status, but now we all have built life here and we all possibly waiting for this to move forward. The whole thing is a waste of time.

In addition to that, if we follow exactly what they tell you to do, they still mess up your paper work for example what happen with me. I only moved address and I did what exactly says at the end of application and when I rang few months later I realised that what they say at end of the application is not the procedure.

I went and I did my biometric again with Mrs this time and let us see what happens.

Thank you to others for their feedbacks, congratulation to all whom received their ILR and GOOD luck for all of us who still waiting.

:-)

From the Frozen North Pole,
doodoo

festronaut

Post by festronaut » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 pm

doodoo2012 wrote:thank you mshasan24 for your answer. I am just very annoyed that we have to wait so long for no reason. We did not mind to wait such a long time intially when we applied for the status, but now we all have built life here and we all possibly waiting for this to move forward. The whole thing is a waste of time.

In addition to that, if we follow exactly what they tell you to do, they still mess up your paper work for example what happen with me. I only moved address and I did what exactly says at the end of application and when I rang few months later I realised that what they say at end of the application is not the procedure.

I went and I did my biometric again with Mrs this time and let us see what happens.

Thank you to others for their feedbacks, congratulation to all whom received their ILR and GOOD luck for all of us who still waiting.

:-)

From the Frozen North Pole,
doodoo
Your annoyance would soon become history :)

mirna

Post by mirna » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 pm

hi guys! Finnally my son's biometric letter turned up today and we have done it. And we now waiting for the decision. Any news from ur side?

festronaut

Post by festronaut » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am

mirna wrote:hi guys! Finnally my son's biometric letter turned up today and we have done it. And we now waiting for the decision. Any news from ur side?
It is always good to hear positive news. Nothing from my side, apart from the agonising wait. From, what I am noticing from the last two guys who got the documents is that it now 'normally' takes 2 months and two weeks after the biometrics to receive the documents.

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi all,

I sent my SET (Protection) route application on 6th of November, and no acknowledgement letter yet! should I contact them ?

Thanks

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 pm

adel14 wrote:Hi all,

I sent my SET (Protection) route application on 6th of November, and no acknowledgement letter yet! should I contact them ?

Thanks

adil don`t worry since 29 feb 12 the home office stoped acknowledgement letter
how ever withen 8/9 week you will receive biometrics letter with acknowledgement thank you for application for ilr the answer is that in my
limited knowledge i think you will be receiving in mid jan 2013 but you have to just 15 days for biometrics enrolment. i think now you will be stasfaied
Best whises
babe khyber

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 pm

babe_khyber wrote:

Thanks

adil don`t worry since 29 feb 12 the home office stoped acknowledgement letter
how ever withen 8/9 week you will receive biometrics letter with acknowledgement thank you for application for ilr the answer is that in my
limited knowledge i think you will be receiving in mid jan 2013 but you have to just 15 days for biometrics enrolment. i think now you will be stasfaied
Best whises
babe khyber
Thank you Babe khyber for your reply it was very helpful. I wish you all the best.

festronaut

Post by festronaut » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Thanks
Hi Adel, Welcome to this network of Unseen and Unknown friends.

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:05 am

festronaut wrote:

Thanks
Hi Adel, Welcome to this network of Unseen and Unknown friends.
Thank you festronaut for your welcome, I am happy to join you. Best wishes for all of you.

doodoo2012

Post by doodoo2012 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 am

Yes, unknown and unseen people. We could be all living on the same road and don't know each other :-)

mirna

Post by mirna » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:13 pm

hello guys! Any news? Mshassan and festronaut did u receive ur document u have done the biometrics in october i believe. They taking so long to send the document back.

Ganta
Newly Registered

Post by Ganta » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Hello forum members...
Happy to hear the good news that some people have already been granted,and I pray for all of us on the queue for ILR. As for me I have been waiting over a month and 22 days for the biometric letters and everytime I come from work I'm always asking if there is any letter from the border agency....I'm afraid and pray to God that me and my family get the status document before my employer starts complaining.The other day my employer called me and said he wanted to have a word with me and i should meet him in the office,I was shaking when i was going to meet him thought he had something to say about my status but thank God he asked me to do something for him...i was like God protect me on my job.The thing about the border agency is that they dont have no tracking system that would allow you to see the progress of your application ....it's so sad! anway people i'm going to stop here for now...just though of getting some of the stress out.

Pray for all.

mshasan24

Mirna

Post by mshasan24 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am

Hello Mirna

Good evening here from Westmidlands, nothing yet I have called my solicitor this afternoon and they have not received any thing either.

We have to all pray that every one of us will be granted and he/she will get their ILR card soon, Festraurnet was almost one month and days before me Festraunet applied the first week of July and still waiting so I hope he/she may get something I am sorry as you said we don't know the identity of each other so I mean Festraunet.

I am a male from westmidland I hope every one of you will let us know at least the gender because at least we can use you he/she, I don't like to call some one not for his/her gender.

thank you

festronaut

Post by festronaut » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 am

From the light of the recently received ILR from different sources, I can fairly suggest that they are currently taking approximately 2 months and 2 weeks AFTER the Biometric enrolment. So be Cool guys. :)

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:18 pm

hello averyone
Any update from the home office to whom who`s already waiting for long
if anyone have some good news please shere with all of us for waiting.

Thanks
Babe khyber
male

rukia888

ilr granted

Post by rukia888 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey guys. I have received the decision from home office with good new today. So good luck to those that still waiting.
Will upadte my time line to you guys tomorrow. It actually takes me in total of 5 months to get my Ilr so don't worry if you hasn't receive yours yet
best wishes to everyone :)

festronaut

Re: ilr granted

Post by festronaut » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 pm

rukia888 wrote:Hey guys. I have received the decision from home office with good new today. So good luck to those that still waiting.
Will upadte my time line to you guys tomorrow. It actually takes me in total of 5 months to get my Ilr so don't worry if you hasn't receive yours yet
Congratulations. Best of luck with your life.

festronaut

Post by festronaut » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:50 pm

rukia888 wrote:Hey guys. I have received the decision from home office with good new today. So good luck to those that still waiting.
Rukia888 (according to the previous post) applied on 19/6/2012. Biometric letter sent on 12/09/2012. Done with biometrics on 22/09/2012. Received the ILR on 8/12/2012. Totally 5 months and 3 weeks (nearly).

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:14 pm

festronaut wrote:
Rukia888 (according to the previous post) applied on 19/6/2012. Biometric letter sent on 12/09/2012. Done with biometrics on 22/09/2012. Received the ILR on 8/12/2012. Totally 5 months and 3 weeks (nearly).
Cangratulation rukia888
best of luck for ILR