ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need some help please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kamemurr
Newly Registered

I need some help please

Post by kamemurr » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:01 pm

I`m peruvian and i got married here in Peru with a french, but he used to live and work in Dublin, now he`s back there and i`m here in my country trying to pick all the information to go there with my husband, we are confuse because in the Irish consul here in Peru they ask for some papers like the lasts 3 payslips and the work contrat of 6 or more months and a lot of things but when he went to the Irish immigration they told him only for couple things and i dont know exactly what are the things we need.
I want to be with him and we are confuse about all the documentation. :cry:
If someone know abpout this or was in the same case...please!

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:29 pm

Hi Kamemurr,
I am also married to a french national working in Ireland for the last 5 years. We had to get a D spouse visa for me to join her in Ireland. She had to provide documents like her P60 tax statements, letter from her employer saying that she had been working with them for the last few years,proof of residence like bank statement,electicity bills in her name, and residence contract with her apartment owner, marriage certificate (translated),proof of relationship like airline boarding passes,photographs,copies of airport immigration entry-exit stamps,etc.
Good luck with the process!

kamemurr
Newly Registered

Post by kamemurr » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:04 pm

archigabe!! thanks for your replay!!
well now in my country at the begining they told me that i had to show the payslips and bank account of the lasts 2 months but, now they say we can show only the work contract, letters telling our history how we met, etc the transaltion of the wedding certificate his lasts taxes and thats all because they´ll send it to ireland and no to mexico who asks a lot of docs. so my quesyion is where u let the docs in mexico or ireland??
because if they send to mexico it will talkes like 3 months and to ireland will be only 2 months.