ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence submitted after application.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

therock
Member of Standing

Evidence submitted after application.

Post by therock » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 am

Hi,

In the sticky thread (Guidance) in this form. The admin wrote an update that "From 23-May-11, evidence submitted after a visa application has been made will not be considered."

Now, for example if I am waiting for a bank statement or original degree certificate, can I not send it after I have posted my application?

Looking forward to hear from you guys,

Many Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 am

It depends what you are sending and how would it affect application!

Scenario 1:

Applicant applies for Tier 1 Enter visa and on the date of application he has 90+ days of mainteance funds account but for some reason he has not bank statement available. If he sends bank statement on later date it will be considered as normal.

Scenario 2: If on the day of application he has 85 days of statement but he sends it 10 days after application date then ofcourse this statement will be considered but it will be counted as not meeting the requirement, 90 days are to be calculated from the date of application.

Scenario 3: If someone who is self employed applies for Tier 1 Genral extension and applies without HMRC letter but sends it after application is dispatched then UKBA accepts this.

What I mean to tell is if the evidence you are sending on later date is not critical with respect to application date then it will be considered.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks for the explanation! Really appreciate.

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 pm

rizwan567 wrote:It depends what you are sending and how would it affect application!

Scenario 1:

Applicant applies for Tier 1 Enter visa and on the date of application he has 90+ days of mainteance funds account but for some reason he has not bank statement available. If he sends bank statement on later date it will be considered as normal.

Scenario 2: If on the day of application he has 85 days of statement but he sends it 10 days after application date then ofcourse this statement will be considered but it will be counted as not meeting the requirement, 90 days are to be calculated from the date of application.

Scenario 3: If someone who is self employed applies for Tier 1 Genral extension and applies without HMRC letter but sends it after application is dispatched then UKBA accepts this.

What I mean to tell is if the evidence you are sending on later date is not critical with respect to application date then it will be considered.
what if i dont have original document at the time of application for example bank letter still in post and i use the scan letter . what will happen than . thanks in advance

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 pm

So this means, that if someone applys for T1Ent incountry and has not received the english language test result, he can send his application and can provide the test result at a later date. Will the caseworker hold his application till he receives the english language certificate at a later date.
rizwan567 wrote:It depends what you are sending and how would it affect application!

Scenario 1:

The question is... to be or not to be....

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Scenario 1:

@Rizwan,

Can you please provide the references for the above information, you quoted?

Nab Tariq
Newly Registered

Re: Evidence submitted after application.

Post by Nab Tariq » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi

as you said in scenario 3
"Scenario 3: If someone who is self employed applies for Tier 1 Genral extension and applies without HMRC letter but sends it after application is dispatched then UKBA accepts this. "

Is that same goes to as a director of company or it should be only for self employed in entrepreneur visa case.
as i have not received my company's HMRC letter, Upon asking HMRC dept they said its been sent out on 13th of this month and my visa is expiring on 26th of this month, hope so ill get it before the last date of visa.
Thanks in advance..