ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some queries for the NCS appointment on Monday morning ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

skt1977

Some queries for the NCS appointment on Monday morning ?

Post by skt1977 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:55 pm

I am looking for some answers regarding citizenship form

Is it one or 2 photographs??

Do photos need to be attested - if yes , self attested or by referees ??

Although it does not seem to have been asked for, Do I need to provide my Payslips, P60s, Bank statements etc.

In order to speed things up, Credit or Debit card - which one may get processed faster ?

regards
SKT

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Some queries for the NCS appointment on Monday morning ?

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:05 pm

skt1977 wrote:Is it one or 2 photographs??
One, on the references page. For the later passport application you will need two photos.
skt1977 wrote:Do photos need to be attested - if yes , self attested or by referees ??
So to speak - on the page your two references have to fill out (page 12 of form AN), they have to attest that the attached photo is your true likeness. They don't need to write anything on the photo itself (unlike passport applications).
skt1977 wrote:Although it does not seem to have been asked for, Do I need to provide my Payslips, P60s, Bank statements etc.
Depening on what grounds you apply. If you apply via the PR route (EEA) without going through EEA3 first, P60s and similar paperwork will be required. If you did apply for PR documentation first, or if you come via the ILR route (non-EEA), you need nothing of the sort.
skt1977 wrote:In order to speed things up, Credit or Debit card - which one may get processed faster ?
I don't think that makes any noteworthy difference.