ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for my family - how to fill form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

renzokuken

ILR application for my family - how to fill form

Post by renzokuken » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 am

Hi,

I've got my ILR approved (on 9 Nov 2012) on basis of WP+Tier-1(Gen), my family didn't apply at the same time because my wife hasn't completed the qualifying period yet at that time. Now he is eligible and I am preparing the application for her and my son, I've got PEO appointment booked for 10 Jan 2013.

Few questions:

1. I understand she needs to fill SET(O) form, but in the form there is no option for Tier-1 dependent, what should I tick in Section 3?

2. Who will be the main applicant in the form? is it me? or my wife? If it is my wife, does she need to fill section 9 (point assesment) - which obviously irrelevant to her.

3. Does she need to fill separate form for my son?

Thanks,

Renzo

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 am

Hi,
Please refer the link below which will help you http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

1. I understand she needs to fill SET(O) form, but in the form there is no option for Tier-1 dependent, what should I tick in Section 3?
- Select Other reasons and mention the reason as "applying as Tier1(general) dependet partner of Settled Person .
2. Who will be the main applicant in the form? is it me? or my wife? If it is my wife, does she need to fill section 9 (point assesment) - which obviously irrelevant to her.
Your wife is main applicant.

nope include your son as dependent of your wife.

renzokuken

Post by renzokuken » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 am

ilrdep wrote:Hi,
Please refer the link below which will help you http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

- Select Other reasons and mention the reason as "applying as Tier1(general) dependet partner of Settled Person .
Your wife is main applicant.

nope include your son as dependent of your wife.
Thanks ilrdep, your reply is very helpful. Have you submitted the application for your wife?

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Yes, I did , you can see the details in the same thread