ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

therock
Member of Standing

Re: About tier 1 ent maintenance funds

Post by therock » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 pm

eelove wrote:Hi all, I have applied for tier 1 200k in late sep. still waiting for the result.
Well now I have a problem that my bank account where I keep my £900 maintenance is going to be closed by the bank without any reason on 27th Dec. my only choice is to move the £900 to another account of my. Will this be a problem? Will UKBA reject my application because of moving the maintenance fund? The 200k is still there in my another account which hasn't been moved at all .. Thanks!!!
You should be okay, UKBA won't know automatically that your account is closed etc. Just move the funds to another account asap, and if UKBA asks for fresh bank statements (which is very rare) you can write a covering letter with the new statements and a letter from other bank that account is closed etc.

Wish you best of all.

huebleu
Newly Registered

Re: ukba contact email

Post by huebleu » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 am

Humv wrote:hi,

I have submitted my application on 16th July for Tier1 Ent Cat D.
Bio given on 27th July. Its been over 5 months now. I have an urgent travel planned for January. Obviously I cant contact UKBA via phon as they are not going to provide any update unless its been 6 months.

Can anyone provide me the email address for UKBA. I really need to send them an email and explain my situation so that they can speed up the process(hopefully)

Please advice.

Many Thanks.

same situation here application 20 july biometic 8 august
plz do let us know as soon as you get reply from home office.

I am amazed UKBA dont value the time of the applicant.

and also please share the email address of UKBA

huebleu
Newly Registered

6 months????

Post by huebleu » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:11 am

UKBA dont give any information they always ask us to wait 6 months before they reveal any information about passport

i want to know is this 6 months from the date of application submitted or is it from the date of biometric?

therock
Member of Standing

Re: 6 months????

Post by therock » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 am

huebleu wrote:UKBA dont give any information they always ask us to wait 6 months before they reveal any information about passport

i want to know is this 6 months from the date of application submitted or is it from the date of biometric?
6 months from the date of application.

Humv

Re: ukba contact email

Post by Humv » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 pm

huebleu wrote: and also please share the email address of UKBA
I have sent email to NEYHCustomers@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk
and received the following automatic reply;

"Thank you for your e-mail. This is an automatically generated response which contains some important information; please read it carefully.

We will forward your correspondence onto the relevant area for investigation.

If your email falls within the complaints guidance we will send you an acknowledgement quoting your reference number. You should quote this number in any further contact with us. We aim to respond to 95% of complaints within 20 working days of receipt. If your email is not regarded as a complaint we will forward it to the relevant business area to respond directly to your enquiry.

Please note if your email is about the application process, an urgent treatment request or an allegation we are unable to assist you.

To learn more about the UK Border Agency complaints guidance please visit our website at:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... complaint/.

Alternatively please try these useful links below:

Tier 2 and 5 applications in the UK

If you are in the UK under Tier 2 or 5 of the points-based system, you and your dependants can apply and pay your application fees online.

You can use our online system to complete and submit your application, and pay your application fee. If you want to use our 'premium service', you can also book an appointment at a public enquiry office.

Applying online is fast and secure. You can apply online by following the link on the right of this page. You should read the relevant information for your visa category in the Skilled workers or Temporary workers section first.

Booking a biometric appointment

You can book an appointment online to enrol your biometric information and if you are submitting a postal applications you must book online. Before you can book an appointment online, you must create a customer account using our 'Apply online' service. You must provide a valid email address. You will then be sent password details, which will allow you to access your account and book your appointment. See our Enrolling your biometric information page.

Changing your address

You can notify us of a change to your UK contact details or your legal representative's details, using our Change of address form. Updating your details online is a fast, free and simple way of providing this important information and you will receive an automatic receipt after submitting your details .

Requesting the return of your documents

If you have sent your documents to us with your application, but you now need them back urgently, you can request the return of your documents via email. We normally return your documents within 20 working days but we don't recommend that you book any travel until you have received your documents. See the Return of documents page.

Reporting a suspected immigration offender

You can Report immigration crime, such as illegal workers. If you suspect that someone is working illegally or has no right to be in the UK, we want to hear from you. You can report your suspicions, in confidence, using our reporting form."

crazy_ram

BRP Error

Post by crazy_ram » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi All,
I hope every one is doing good. I have applied for my Entrepreneur visa at the end of July'12 along with one dependent and successfully received my visa few days ago. But "RESTRICTED WORK" mentioned on my dependent's BRP card aswell. I guess it is a mistake on BRP card.
Can any one please respond whether it is a mistake or not.

Regards,
RAM

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:19 pm

hi crazy ram congrats on getting ur visa finally !!!!!
the query u have is basically highlighting that ur dependent cannot work as a doctor or dentist... she / he can work anywhere else.... thts wht it means by restricted work. if she / he was not allowed to work it would reflect as work prohibited.... dont stress just enjoy and celebrate and best of luck for future !!!!
could you plz reply with ur timeline process frame and whether u kept the funds all through out the applications and any letter of queries from ukba !!!!

Thanks in adv :)
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

crazy_ram

Re: hi

Post by crazy_ram » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:hi crazy ram congrats on getting ur visa finally !!!!!
the query u have is basically highlighting that ur dependent cannot work as a doctor or dentist... she / he can work anywhere else.... thts wht it means by restricted work. if she / he was not allowed to work it would reflect as work prohibited.... dont stress just enjoy and celebrate and best of luck for future !!!!
could you plz reply with ur timeline process frame and whether u kept the funds all through out the applications and any letter of queries from ukba !!!!

Thanks in adv :)
Hi tier1entrepreneur,
Thanks alot for your reply. I kept all my funds till I get visa. Please find my process timelines in my previous posted around 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,
RAM

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 am

could u plz post it again as its quite difficult to find a particular post 2 or 1 week back.... thanks
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

huebleu
Newly Registered

time line

Post by huebleu » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am

Hi
tier1enterpreneur

i will do that for you
timeline for crazy ram

Applied 20 JULY
BIO 27 JULY
Approval Letter 3 dec

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:36 am

thanks !!!! hueb....... :)
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

crazy_ram

Re: time line

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm

huebleu wrote:Hi
tier1enterpreneur

i will do that for you
timeline for crazy ram

Applied 20 JULY
BIO 27 JULY
Approval Letter 3 dec
Thank u huebleu ... :)

mayur9382
Newly Registered

Anyone received visa

Post by mayur9382 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello

Has anyone received their visa recently?

I have posted document on 22nd sep 2012
Bio attended on 2nd october 2012
still waiting to hear from ukba.

madina100

Processing

Post by madina100 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi all, Since this monday no one has updated any news regarding his Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa approval. If any one or his friend received his visa pls let us know. Lets c who gonna b those lucky applicants who will receive their visas on Friday or Saturday bcoz i think Tommorow is last working day then UKBA visa officers will come back after new year, most probably on monday 7th Jan 2013. Good luck to all.

therock
Member of Standing

Re: Processing

Post by therock » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

madina100 wrote:..... then UKBA visa officers will come back after new year, most probably on monday 7th Jan 2013. Good luck to all.
No, this is not true, I remember when a few guys have received their docs on 27-28 December last year (for Post Study Work visas). I think they will be off on 24,25,26 December and 1st of January I guess.

ffq
Newly Registered

Approval Letter

Post by ffq » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:22 am

Hi All

First thank you all for sharing your experiences and useful Information: I found this group after submitting the documents but still the discussion going on is very useful.

I applied with my family on July 27th, 2012 (from PSW route)
Received Receipt notices on July 30th, 2012
Received FP Notices on 3rd Aug 2012
Done FP on 3rd Aug 2012
Received Approval letters on 13th Dec 2012
Still waiting for BPR

Any one have an idea how long it takes?

If any one has question, feel free to ask me.

FFQ

Humv

Re: Processing

Post by Humv » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:04 am

therock wrote:
madina100 wrote:..... then UKBA visa officers will come back after new year, most probably on monday 7th Jan 2013. Good luck to all.
No, this is not true, I remember when a few guys have received their docs on 27-28 December last year (for Post Study Work visas). I think they will be off on 24,25,26 December and 1st of January I guess.

I rang them up yesterday! they are only closed 25,26 Dec and 1st Jan.

Humv

Re: Approval Letter

Post by Humv » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 am

ffq wrote:Hi All

First thank you all for sharing your experiences and useful Information: I found this group after submitting the documents but still the discussion going on is very useful.

Done FP on 3rd Aug 2012
Still waiting for BPR

FFQ
Congrats!

and thanks for the update.

Could you please state where did you keep your funds? uk or abroad? and for how long?
and what category?

Many Thanks.

ffq
Newly Registered

Post by ffq » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:57 am

Humv wrote:

Done FP on 3rd Aug 2012
Still waiting for BPR

FFQ
Congrats!

and thanks for the update.

Could you please state where did you keep your funds? uk or abroad? and for how long?
and what category?

UK and all the times......

Many Thanks.

bhaku

Post by bhaku » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Done FP on 3rd Aug 2012
Still waiting for BPR

FFQ
Hi all,

After all waiting game, stressful 5 months and many more trouble...

I received my BRP today with approval letter.

I applied for Tier 1 Ent visa from PSW funds in UK.

Application sent on 12th July 2012.
Acknowledgment ltr received on 17th July 2012.
Bio Letter received on 21st July 2012.

Bio given on 23rd July 2012.

UKBA queried on 7th Dec about more trading contract so they can able to make the decision that my business is graduate level or not.

Submitted document on 12th December.

BRP received today 21st December 2012 with dated 19th December 2012.

Waiting for passport and all documents.

I must thanks to all of you and best of luck for future.

Thanks,

Regards to all,

Bhaku

Celina

Post by Celina » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Congratulations Bhaku for your visa , and thank you for sharing your expereince with us .

If you dont mind was just curious about something as you said " ukba queried about getting more trading contracts to decide whether your job was on gratduate level or no and you resubmitted again ".

Can you please elobrate on that as what job did you applied for and why were there not satisfied with your prior tading contact and also what did u submit later please ?

As my brother is in similar siutaion and is very tensed, it will be helpful for him .

Thanking you ,
Best of luck for your future,
waiting for reply ,

Celina .

s123456
Newly Registered

Post by s123456 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:21 pm

bhaku wrote:

Done FP on 3rd Aug 2012
Still waiting for BPR

FFQ
Hi all,

After all waiting game, stressful 5 months and many more trouble...

I received my BRP today with approval letter.

I applied for Tier 1 Ent visa from PSW funds in UK.

Application sent on 12th July 2012.
Acknowledgment ltr received on 17th July 2012.
Bio Letter received on 21st July 2012.

Bio given on 23rd July 2012.

UKBA queried on 7th Dec about more trading contract so they can able to make the decision that my business is graduate level or not.

Submitted document on 12th December.

BRP received today 21st December 2012 with dated 19th December 2012.

Waiting for passport and all documents.

I must thanks to all of you and best of luck for future.

Thanks,

Regards to all,

Bhaku
Can you please explain that as what business did you applied for and why they were not satisfied with your prior trading contact and also what did u submit later.
thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:38 am

Hi Baku,

how many contract you have supplied when u initially applied?

also after how much time ukba contacted you and ask for additional contract?

look like they contacted you to check the progression of the business and want to check they your business is in operation ?

What was the nature of your business ?

please advise as it will be very helpful of many of us.

Regards

Rehan

aziz1053

trading contracts

Post by aziz1053 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi Bhaku,
If you get a chance to see this post please can you let us know like what are the trading contracts like invoices services you have given please it can help us a lot. On the other hand if some body hasn't started their business so how come or they have contracts to provide contracts if one doesn't have started any business activity.. Anyhow Congrats and let us know how did you prove Thanks
aziz1053

khan_81
Member of Standing

business plan

Post by khan_81 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi All,
I am applying for Enterprenure Visa at the end of next month, if possible can anyone who applied or someone got the visa, supply their Business Plan template so I can work accordingly for my application,

Thanks in Advance,

Khan