ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help please - MN1 already sent

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RKpro
Newly Registered

Urgent help please - MN1 already sent

Post by RKpro » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Dear Guru/other seniors,

My two children's MN1 forms received by Liverpool office today. Applied under under Section 1 (3).

Although I was very careful in filling up the forms and I believe every relevant infomation has been correclty provided except that on page 3 I left 1.6 blank as it does not ask the first names. I read the guide before filling in but I believe I was mistaken on filling in 1.6.
My documents folder contains a very well written covering letter stating cleary the childern' names and other supporting information plus my email, mobile number, postal address.

Full names stated on page 14 (referees). I have also sent the children's original passports.

What should I do now??

Please help me.

Regards
Mrs. RK

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 am

I wouldn't worry too much. Worst case, the HO will contact you to confirm the name but I suspect they will just use the one from the birth certificate / passport

Heisgood

Re: Urgent help please - MN1 already sent

Post by Heisgood » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 pm

RKpro wrote:Dear Guru/other seniors,

My two children's MN1 forms received by Liverpool office today. Applied under under Section 1 (3).

Although I was very careful in filling up the forms and I believe every relevant infomation has been correclty provided except that on page 3 I left 1.6 blank as it does not ask the first names. I read the guide before filling in but I believe I was mistaken on filling in 1.6.
My documents folder contains a very well written covering letter stating cleary the childern' names and other supporting information plus my email, mobile number, postal address.

Full names stated on page 14 (referees). I have also sent the children's original passports.

What should I do now??

Please help me.

Regards
Mrs. RK
Don't panic they should pick this up, however even if they don't the worst can happen is a wrong name on the certificate and you can send it back. I sent all the correct information and they got my son name wrong. I sent back the certificate and within 8days I had new corrected certificate.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |