ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlement visa application refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Cf_firefly

Post by Cf_firefly » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 am

Hi mrsenn ,

Could you tell me which appendix did you fill for your child's settlement application ?

My case is both myself and my wife are on ILR and want to apply child settlement visa from India.

Thanks in advance ,
Firefly

mrsenn

Post by mrsenn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:02 am

Cf_firefly wrote:Hi mrsenn ,

Could you tell me which appendix did you fill for your child's settlement application ?

My case is both myself and my wife are on ILR and want to apply child settlement visa from India.

Thanks in advance ,
Firefly
Hi Rsatish

Its the same Appendix for Child dependant as well as well Spouse. Appendix 2.

However, I had doubts about the different sections for Child dependants in Appendix 2. Most of the questions are related to Spouse/partners and not suitable for Child Dependants. Perhaps if you find any thread in this forum for filling out the relevant questions please let me know too.

rsathish

Post by rsathish » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:27 pm

"Employment contract on top of employee letter, P60 and the bank slips"

The only reason I can think of is that the employement contract would have the start date of the current job & the title/ position of the sponsor.

They ask these two things in the form & may want to see a confirmation. As there is a financial requirement case where the sponsor is working for < or > 6 months in the current job.

mrsenn

Post by mrsenn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:24 pm

rsathish wrote:"Employment contract on top of employee letter, P60 and the bank slips"

The only reason I can think of is that the employement contract would have the start date of the current job & the title/ position of the sponsor.

They ask these two things in the form & may want to see a confirmation. As there is a financial requirement case where the sponsor is working for < or > 6 months in the current job.
Even employment letter should have details:

" Your title, date of employment etc.,
Your current gross annual salary, and confirmation of the start date for this annual salary. (If you have been on your current annual salary for less than 6 months, we also recommend that your employer confirms your previous annual salary, including the period of time that you remained on this salary)

· The type of employment – permanent, fixed term contract or agency"

You are correct about Contract, however, the reason mentioned in my refusal letter for employment contract is that it is a basis to prove my basic salary.

desmortess

Re: Refusal of Entry Clearance for my son's visa

Post by desmortess » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:37 am

BALAJI_UK wrote:I received the Entry clearance refusal from BHC, Chennai yesterday:
To give you background, the following is my case

I’m currently living in UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain(ILR) and I applied for my son’s Entry Clearance in Chennai through new rule on 22nd August 2012 where my wife is currently in FLR(M) visa. Unfortunately, we received the ‘Refusal of Entry Clearance’ from BHC stating the below reason

“Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined paragraph E-ECP 3.3. You have not provided the relevant P60 or copy of employment contract as evidence of your sponsor’s gross income from their employment/income sources. These documents are specified in Immigration Rules in Appendix FM-SE and must be provided. You have failed to provide the specified documents of your sponsor’s employment/sources of income. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-C.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM of the immigration Rules (E-ECC 2.1)”

I was under the impression that the latest Employer Reference Letter would be good enough to support employment contract evidence, but from the refusal I see that’s not the case. At least the officer should have requested/asked for P60 as I got all the P60's and employment contract with me and unfortunately didn’t submitted along with the application form.

Could you please suggest whether I can go for appeal as the ECO states that I didn’t provided the required document. If I’m going for an appeal with the P60 and employment contract provided, will ECO would be able to overturn the decision. Looking for everyone’s valuable advice and suggestions to take this forward.

Hi Balaji

Am very sorry about your spouse visa application. I hope you can help me out here. I am going to file an application soon. Just want to confirm few things. My spouse is British national and am an Indian. When I completed online visa application, in the final page it says required documents mentioning "to bring my 3 months latest savings account statements" "3 months employment letter" - The problem is I dont have any savings nor employment. So can you please help me what did you do in this situation?
But apart from this, I have all the other documents from my wife in UK.