ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mirna

Post by mirna » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:32 pm

congratulations festronaut, very happy for you and your family

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi everyone

I am still waiting for acknowledgment letter or biometric letter from the UKBA to confirm that they received my application and documents. I sent off my application on 7th of November and in January I have an appointment with the hospital for a surgery. The hospital sent me forms to fill. they ask me to bring with me identity proof and home office status documents and they should be original no copies.

I sent my travel document and my Limited leave to remain document with my application, what I will do now if there is no answer from the UKBA ? Do you think the hospital would refuse to do the surgery for me as i dont have any proof that my application now is with UKBA? I have only post office receipt

Thank in advance for your help friends

festronaut

Post by festronaut » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:34 pm

adel14 wrote:Hi everyone

I am still waiting for acknowledgment letter or biometric letter from the UKBA to confirm that they received my application and documents. I sent off my application on 7th of November and in January I have an appointment with the hospital for a surgery. The hospital sent me forms to fill. they ask me to bring with me identity proof and home office status documents and they should be original no copies.

I sent my travel document and my Limited leave to remain document with my application, what I will do now if there is no answer from the UKBA ? Do you think the hospital would refuse to do the surgery for me as i dont have any proof that my application now is with UKBA? I have only post office receipt

First of all, this is a late call. You still go to hospital with the Royal mail receipt and the copy of your status document AND a printed version of this
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ion_route/

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 pm

festronaut wrote:
adel14 wrote:Hi everyone

First of all, this is a late call. You still go to hospital with the Royal mail receipt and the copy of your status document AND a printed version of this
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ion_route/
festronaut, I really appreciate the advice you have given me. Thank you very much.

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi all

Happy new year , any good news?

doodoo2012

Post by doodoo2012 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 pm

happy new year to you too and to everyone on here...

No news from Santa yet :(

festronaut

Got all

Post by festronaut » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 pm

doodoo2012 wrote:happy new year to you too and to everyone on here...

Hi Guys
I got all my documents from UKBA. Thanks for all your support. It was good to know unseen faces but beautiful attributes of you all. I don't like giving advices. But I would like to share you some of my thoughts. Don't get panicked with your application process. As long as you know that they are processing yours, just relax. When UKBA says 6 months, expect it to happen in 8 months. Have a pleasant, happy guided and blessed life. I am thinking of opening a thread in this forum for "refugee path to citizenship" to help & support like people. i will do that after 15-Jan (v.v.busy until then) . See you all :)

adel14
Newly Registered

Re: Got all

Post by adel14 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 pm

festronaut wrote:
doodoo2012 wrote:happy new year to you too and to everyone on here...

Hi Guys
I got all my documents from UKBA. Thanks for all your support. It was good to know unseen faces but beautiful attributes of you all. I don't like giving advices. But I would like to share you some of my thoughts. Don't get panicked with your application process. As long as you know that they are processing yours, just relax. When UKBA says 6 months, expect it to happen in 8 months. Have a pleasant, happy guided and blessed life. I am thinking of opening a thread in this forum for "refugee path to citizenship" to help & support like people. i will do that after 15-Jan (v.v.busy until then) . See you all :)

congratulations festronaut, we all happy for you and your family. Thank you for your help and support for all of us.

See you next year Inshallah with a new thread of citizenship :)

doodoo2012

Post by doodoo2012 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:45 pm

congratulations festronaut ! All the best

tab0287
Newly Registered

Post by tab0287 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Congratulations festronaut, hope to join you in a new thread. :)

khus9201
Newly Registered

Re: Peace be upon you. Gotcha!!!

Post by khus9201 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am

festronaut wrote:In the name of Almighty God, the most gracious and the most merciful.
We received our Biometric ids . Sorry that I didn't post it earlier. Only half of our family members have received it and the rest didn't (probably due to christmas Royal mail mess). We received only Biometric IDs but NOT the decision letter (STRANGE ?!) . When I called Home Office, they told me that the decision letters are ON their way :). I hope and pray that other souls on this forum get their docs sooner and easier than they thought. Hopefully, we will receive the remaining biometrics within this week. I would like to thank all forum members for providing the support through sharing. Peace.
Salaam Festronaut, I'm really happy to hear that you and your family have also received your ILR. Alhamdulilah. May Allah bless you and your family with happiness.

Newly Registered

advice

Post by 0818688 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Dear friends,
i applied on 05/11/2012 and still haven't heard from the HO! is this normal? do i need to start chasing it?
thanks

doodoo2012

Post by doodoo2012 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Hello,

Hope all goes well.

Too early to start chasing up. It might take up to 4 months before you hear anything from them. By the end of Feb I would chase them if there is nothing has come.

Just make sure that if you change address you fill the online form.

Other than that chill and relax .. I know it is not easy.

Doodoo

adel14
Newly Registered

Re: advice

Post by adel14 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 pm

0818688 wrote:Dear friends,
i applied on 05/11/2012 and still haven't heard from the HO! is this normal? do i need to start chasing it?
thanks
Hi 0818688
I am in the same boat!

i applied on 07/11/2012 and still haven't heard anything from the Home Office :cry:

mirna

Post by mirna » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 pm

hi guys! I have alhamdoulilah received the ilr card and my document back.(my family nd I ) applied: 12/09/2012 biometric received:26/11/2012 ilr reveived:07/01/2013 letter nd docs back:07/01/2013 i wish you a good luck all, you will soon receive yours.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Re ilr waiting august case 2012

Post by babe_khyber » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Cangratulation Mirna,
i am still waiting and i done biometrics in first week of november but still nothing heard from the home office i had sabmited my application in august last year now nearly 5 month next week i am worry what can i do? Did you have family or single? i have heard some one single get decision early if you have just one application.
Best whishes
babe khyber

mirna

Post by mirna » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:36 pm

hi babe kyber i applied with my family you will soon get yours just relax and wait give them at least 6months i hope it ll come before that, be patient.

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm

mirna wrote:hi guys! I have alhamdoulilah received the ilr card and my document back.(my family nd I ) applied: 12/09/2012 biometric received:26/11/2012 ilr reveived:07/01/2013 letter nd docs back:07/01/2013 i wish you a good luck all, you will soon receive yours.
Cangratulation Mirna, I am happy for you.

adel14
Newly Registered

Re: Re ilr waiting august case 2012

Post by adel14 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 pm

babe_khyber wrote:Cangratulation Mirna,
i am still waiting and i done biometrics in first week of november but still nothing heard from the home office i had sabmited my application in august last year now nearly 5 month next week i am worry what can i do? Did you have family or single? i have heard some one single get decision early if you have just one application.
Best whishes
babe khyber
Hi bebe_khyber

I am a single and I applied on November but still waiting for any letter from UKBA. Now it is about 9 weeks of waiting but no acknowledgement or biometric letters! :(

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm

hi adeel.
hopefully you will receving at the end of jan Don`t worry its take about 2 month and 2 or three week to send biometrics letter. i have sent my application in august last year 2012 and recevied biometrics in november 7th and done in 10 november but still not heard anything from the home office if within the next week not received then i will call the home office

Hi bebe_khyber

I am a single and I applied on November but still waiting for any letter from UKBA. Now it is about 9 weeks of waiting but no acknowledgement or biometric letters! :([/quote]

adel14
Newly Registered

Post by adel14 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 pm

babe_khyber wrote:hi adeel.
hopefully you will receving at the end of jan Don`t worry its take about 2 month and 2 or three week to send biometrics letter. i have sent my application in august last year 2012 and recevied biometrics in november 7th and done in 10 november but still not heard anything from the home office if within the next week not received then i will call the home office
Thank you for your reply babe_khyber, Don't worry Inshaallah you will get your ILR soon. I guess you will get yours within this week so good luck.

tab0287
Newly Registered

Post by tab0287 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi mirna. Congratulations with ILR!
Did you get your docs by signed/registered post?

mirna

Post by mirna » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:26 pm

thank you all, yes tab i received the doc with 1st class royal mail and the brp with dx i think is not with royal mail.

evointheuk
Newly Registered

Post by evointheuk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello everyone!
Congrats to all of you who got ILR and great luck to anyone waiting, I applied on 14-08-12
got letter on 19-10-12 dated back to 05-10-12 (they left me one day to send the finger prints :( ), still waiting to hear from them but no luck till now :( I cant understand what determines the speed of application process! is it your work status? is it your country of origin? is it the staff at UK boarder agency? I will keep you guys undated if anything shows up! regards

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 pm

evointheuk wrote:Hello everyone!
Congrats to all of you who got ILR and great luck to anyone waiting, I applied on 14-08-12
got letter on 19-10-12 dated back to 05-10-12 (they left me one day to send the finger prints :( ), still waiting to hear from them but no luck till now :( I cant understand what determines the speed of application process! is it your work status? is it your country of origin? is it the staff at UK boarder agency? I will keep you guys undated if anything shows up! regards
hi evointheuk.
I am the same satuation as you i mean august case but still nothing heard i think some one from september case has got ilr but we are still counting days. Anywhy don`t worry hopefully we will getting decision soon inshallah
Best whises
babe khyber