ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fixed Pernalty Points (SP30)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ish51

Fixed Pernalty Points (SP30)

Post by Ish51 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 pm

I got 3 points offence code of SP30 and convecting court code is 1323 for speeding dated 01/11/2011. I paid £60 and not went to the court.

I have ILR on Sep 2013 (Before Two Years of the Offence).

Can I get ILR under new rules?

navneek
Newly Registered

Post by navneek » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 pm

As per my understanding, Speeding offence is not a criminal offence. The document clearly says "You must give details of all unspent and spent criminal convictions."

And in another guidelines mentioned that the caseworker should ignore if the applicant has FPN(Fixed Penalty Notice) , PCN ( Parking Charge Notice) as it not constitute criminal conviction.

You should be fine.

pure desire

Post by pure desire » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 pm

navneek wrote:As per my understanding, Speeding offence is not a criminal offence. The document clearly says "You must give details of all unspent and spent criminal convictions."

And in another guidelines mentioned that the caseworker should ignore if the applicant has FPN(Fixed Penalty Notice) , PCN ( Parking Charge Notice) as it not constitute criminal conviction.

You should be fine.
well it does says about PCN.... but what about FPN... as in my case i have LC-20 £60 pounds fine n 3 points on my licence not through court and it happen in 2008... do u think i do not have to disclose it.....