ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:54 pm

It wouldn't hurt to ask via email ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk . Simply say it was an honest mistake. But don't bring up about rescheduling in your query on that email.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

guri_78

Re: PEO appointment

Post by guri_78 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:10 pm

@cs95tdg, That's why I cancelled my appointment after booking it for Liverpool.

But Yes @wpilr_nov12, I will try to email UKBA with the info provided by you next time I find the similar appointment.....Lets see if it works..............Getting appointment is such a pain in neck.........
guri_78 wrote:Finally I got one for Solihull for 11th Jan....but I need from 5th Feb...as seniors said that book whatever is there and its easy to change it after that.......So my query is.....when you reschedule the PEO appointment, will the current appointment got cancelled automatically once I got the new one ONLY....right?

I hope current will be got cancelled before I choose the new date???

I got this mesaage when i click on reschdule...

About rescheduling your appointment
If you choose to reschedule:
we will ask you to choose a new date, time and location;
we will automatically cancel your current appointment; and
you will not need to pay another fee.

Thanks
guri_78 wrote:Hi,

What is best way/time to book PEO appointment. I am unsuccessfully trying to book it from last 3-4 days. I tried between 12 midnight - 1AM, around 4:30AM and lots of times during day but always found no appointment available.

UKBA website appeared crashing always around midnight.

I nee to book anything date from 5th Feb and would prefer Solihull.

Please advice.

Regards

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Guri, do you not already have a Solihull appointment booked for Jan 11 ? If the dependent combination for that appointment is incorrect, my suggestion was that you emailed to include them.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:57 am

wpilr_nov12 wrote:It wouldn't hurt to ask via email ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
If this is possible, then it's definitely worth a try. I was commenting on the online system, where you cant amend the number of dependants once you've already booked an appointment. I suppose whether or not adding dependants to an existing appointment is possible will depend on, what appointments are available at the time ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk receive and look at your email.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:31 am

Guys, I got one for solihull with two dependent. I booked this as said by everybody that first book whatever is avaiable. This appointment is not of anyuse except helping rescheduling as I am eligible from 5th Feb.I got another appointment from my wife's account for 14th Feb for Liverpool with 0 dependent. I cancelled this one after booked. There were lots available with no dependent.

@cs95tdg, I remember you told couple days ago that you can see few liverpool appointment and I think they were with no dependent as I did see the same yesterday also....
wpilr_nov12 wrote:Guri, do you not already have a Solihull appointment booked for Jan 11 ? If the dependent combination for that appointment is incorrect, my suggestion was that you emailed to include them.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:20 am

guri_78 wrote:Guys, I got one for solihull with two dependent. I booked this as said by everybody that first book whatever is avaiable. This appointment is not of anyuse except helping rescheduling as I am eligible from 5th Feb.I got another appointment from my wife's account for 14th Feb for Liverpool with 0 dependent. I cancelled this one after booked. There were lots available with no dependent.
Also, remember you can reschedule only up to 48 hours before your currently fixed appointment. And it would be a good practice to release/cancel your appointment if you cannot get another to reschedule before 48 hours.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 am

You are right, I dont want to hold appointments.....I am holding only this one to get something for myself.....I heard people do hold number of appointments...which is really is the issue where others not getting appointments..........
wpilr_nov12 wrote:
guri_78 wrote:Guys, I got one for solihull with two dependent. I booked this as said by everybody that first book whatever is avaiable. This appointment is not of anyuse except helping rescheduling as I am eligible from 5th Feb.I got another appointment from my wife's account for 14th Feb for Liverpool with 0 dependent. I cancelled this one after booked. There were lots available with no dependent.
Also, remember you can reschedule only up to 48 hours before your currently fixed appointment. And it would be a good practice to release/cancel your appointment if you cannot get another to reschedule before 48 hours.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Guys, what is "official document".

When you book an appointment, you were told to "Bring your official document" in your Appointment booked email...

what is "official document" here?
guri_78 wrote:You are right, I dont want to hold appointments.....I am holding only this one to get something for myself.....I heard people do hold number of appointments...which is really is the issue where others not getting appointments..........
wpilr_nov12 wrote:

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 pm

guri_78 wrote:When you book an appointment, you were told to "Bring your official document" in your Appointment booked email...

In which email does it say this? The confirmation email I received contains a booking reference and checklist, but no reference to an official document.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Congrates on becoming the Guru....

As said in my query its in Appointment booked email.....I two email
first is Appointment Notification and then second is Appointment booked

Will I get any other email also???
cs95tdg wrote:
guri_78 wrote:When you book an appointment, you were told to "Bring your official document" in your Appointment booked email...

In which email does it say this? The confirmation email I received contains a booking reference and checklist, but no reference to an official document.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm

guri_78 wrote:Congrates on becoming the Guru....

cs95tdg wrote:

There is no mention of "Official Document" in either of the emails.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Here is it the one with red...

Checklist:

* Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. You will need this time for security checks.
* Bring all the dependants booked into this appointment.
* Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.
* Bring your official document.
* Bring your supporting documents. See your official document for details.
* If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment. If you originally made your appointment on our website, log in to UKBA Online. Otherwise, call the contact centre on 08706067766.
aruni4470 wrote:

cs95tdg wrote:

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:07 pm

My email has below text. No mention of any official documents.

Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. You will need this time for security checks.
Bring all the dependants booked into this appointment.
Do not bring anyone else; they will not be seen.
Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.
Bring your completed application.
If you have not already paid, bring a means of payment.
Bring your supporting documents. See your application form and guidance notes for details.
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment. If you originally made your appointment on our website, log in to UKBA Online. Otherwise, call the contact centre on 08706067766.

This is an automated email sent by the UK Border Agency. Please do not reply to this email address.
guri_78 wrote:Here is it the one with red...

Checklist:

* Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. You will need this time for security checks.
* If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment. If you originally made your appointment on our website, log in to UKBA Online. Otherwise, call the contact centre on 08706067766.
aruni4470 wrote:

cs95tdg wrote:In which email does it say this? The confirmation email I received contains a booking reference and checklist, but no reference to an official document.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 pm

so have they changed the text recently??? I got it today only....
aruni4470 wrote:My email has below text. No mention of any official documents.

Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. You will need this time for security checks.
Bring all the dependants booked into this appointment.
Do not bring anyone else; they will not be seen.
Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.
Bring your completed application.
If you have not already paid, bring a means of payment.
Bring your supporting documents. See your application form and guidance notes for details.
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment. If you originally made your appointment on our website, log in to UKBA Online. Otherwise, call the contact centre on 08706067766.

This is an automated email sent by the UK Border Agency. Please do not reply to this email address.
guri_78 wrote:Here is it the one with red...

Checklist:

aruni4470 wrote:

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Yes, it does look as if though they have changed the wording in the auto-generated email. But based on the former and current email examples, I'd hazard a guess that the official document referred to in your email is your application form.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Guys, I have successfully booked appointment.

I have been reading a lot about booking appointments on the UKBA website and one particular suggestion from somebody on this forum (maybe someother) seems to be working. I get to see appointments almost every night.

Open a browser and log in into your account and go to page where it asks what date and where you want the appointment. Fill all the details and wait. Open another browser (different one) and about 12.10am, keep refreshing the second browser to check if the website is live. As soon as you notice that it is live, got to the other browser where you logged into your account and click next. Try this a couple of times and you will definitively find slots. Now click on Book this appointment and put all the details with date of birth etc and wait. Check the other browser whether the website is live and as soon as it is live, click next. Sometimes, you might not see the confirmation in your account immediately. But, you will receive an email with appointment confirmation. So, i would suggest you keep your email account open and check before you try again.

All the best !!!

rneeta

Post by rneeta » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi guri_78,
I am desperately looking for Solihull appointment for later next week. I have sent a PM you also. I would be grateful for your favor

Regards
neeta

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:06 am

I am sorry I already changed it with my new appointment friday afternoon.

Replied your PM.

All the best
rneeta wrote:Hi guri_78,
I am desperately looking for Solihull appointment for later next week. I have sent a PM you also. I would be grateful for your favor

Regards
neeta

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 am

[quote="aruni4470"]Guys, I have successfully booked appointment.

I have been reading a lot about booking appointments on the UKBA website and one particular suggestion from somebody on this forum (maybe someother) seems to be working. I get to see appointments almost every night.

Thanks.I can also see appointments without dependents but nothing with 2 dependents. please advise

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 am

stokbrig wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:Guys, I have successfully booked appointment.

Thanks.I can also see appointments without dependents but nothing with 2 dependents. please advise
The appointment I booked is with 2 dependents. Try between 12.10-12.30.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:50 pm

rneeta wrote:Hi guri_78,

Regards
neeta
I booked mine at 1.30am/2am. Mostly I have seen the appointments for solihull come at that time. Good luck

sureshuvce
Newly Registered

Try at different times (apart at midnight)

Post by sureshuvce » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 pm

I tried and had managed to get different appointments within next one week.
The trick is to keep all your docs and stmts ready and keep searching for all locations at different times (eg: 11AM, 3PM, 5PM and so on) and when you try 3 - 4 days , you will get appointment which is within next 3-4 working days

So this will be useful only when you are ready with your docs.

I have tried this in Nov12, Dec12 and Jan13 and it has worked for me (with 2 dependants). There are some days when you wont get any appointments, but patience is key here.

stokbrig

Re: Try at different times (apart at midnight)

Post by stokbrig » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:19 pm

sureshuvce wrote:I tried and had managed to get different appointments within next one week.
The trick is to keep all your docs and stmts ready and keep searching for all locations at different times (eg: 11AM, 3PM, 5PM and so on) and when you try 3 - 4 days , you will get appointment which is within next 3-4 working days

So this will be useful only when you are ready with your docs.

I have tried this in Nov12, Dec12 and Jan13 and it has worked for me (with 2 dependants). There are some days when you wont get any appointments, but patience is key here.
Thanks for your advice but what do you mean by when you are ready with your docs? and what about 42 days rule? please advise

sureshuvce
Newly Registered

Whats the 42 days rule?

Post by sureshuvce » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Whats the 42 days rule?
If you are talking about appointment booking - then there's no such rule.

stokbrig

Re: Whats the 42 days rule?

Post by stokbrig » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm

sureshuvce wrote:Whats the 42 days rule?
If you are talking about appointment booking - then there's no such rule.
I mean if I would like to book 42 days in advance as appointments are available only for six weeks from the search date .
Thanks