ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone applied for ILR in October?????

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maya2812
Newly Registered

Anyone applied for ILR in October?????

Post by maya2812 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 am

Has anyone applied for their 10 year ILR in October? Applied for mine mid October and was sent the biometrics letter in Dec (these were done on 27th Dec). I know its a 6 month wait but would love to hear from anyone that applied in October. What their progress is. Thanks!

Graceofgod

Re: Anyone applied for ILR in October?????

Post by Graceofgod » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:18 am

maya2812 wrote:Has anyone applied for their 10 year ILR in October? Applied for mine mid October and was sent the biometrics letter in Dec (these were done on 27th Dec). I know its a 6 month wait but would love to hear from anyone that applied in October. What their progress is. Thanks!
you can see that on skydrive. I applied on 30th oct and bio invitation was sent out to me on 26th nov & i did my bio on 3rd . Now waiting patiently.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 am

You may want to join the 10yr club here

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=52692
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.