ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS process - Form AN and documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

artfreak9

NCS process - Form AN and documents

Post by artfreak9 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 am

Hi all,
I recently submitted my application for naturalisation on the 9th of January 2013.
I went about this through the NCS centre at Haringey council in north London. I had all my paperwork for evidence such as last 5 years HMRC letter for employment history, Life in the UK pass cerificate, and lot of other proof that I have been in the UK and been working etc. (As per the supporting evidence sheet in the application form).
The officer at the NCS service only asked for the Life in the UK test certificate, my passport and ILR approval letter...That's All... she did not even look at any of the other paperwork.
I have mentioned all this evidence in the page 13 of the application.
I am worried that the case worker is going to read all this list of evidence and not find any of it enclosed with the application..
Should I be worried? .. They have already debited the fees today...

Any comments would be welcome..Many Thanks,
Rohan...

artfreak9

Post by artfreak9 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:13 am

Any one care to respond? Has anyone else faced this during their application?

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 am

Don't worry, as you have applied through NCS and if Caseworker need any more information they will write you. Good luck.

artfreak9

Post by artfreak9 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 pm

skymoon wrote:Don't worry, as you have applied through NCS and if Caseworker need any more information they will write you. Good luck.
Thanks!

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Being employed is not a requirement for Naturalisation - so none of your employment related history documents were required.
NI and Tax reference numbers are good enough to verify tax records with HMRC.

hatewaiting
Newly Registered

Post by hatewaiting » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

I had the same but i did ask and they said your passport will cover you for the past 5 years that's a prove for them to deal with each case so don't worry relax and chill out dude and Good Luck