ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO APPOINTMENT SLOT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Osewe
Newly Registered

PEO APPOINTMENT SLOT

Post by Osewe » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 am

Hi Everyone, could someone help advice me, i have been trying to book an appointment for myself and my dependent i can't find one, recently i discovered that appointment without dependents are available.
MY QUESTION IS THAT CAN I BOOK TWO APPOINTMENTS FOR MYSELF AND MY DEPENDENT SAME DATE AND IN ONE PEO ? I have one dependent. Your advice will be appreciated.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

nextweek
BANNED

Re: PEO APPOINTMENT SLOT

Post by nextweek » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Osewe wrote:Hi Everyone, could someone help advice me, i have been trying to book an appointment for myself and my dependent i can't find one, recently i discovered that appointment without dependents are available.
MY QUESTION IS THAT CAN I BOOK TWO APPOINTMENTS FOR MYSELF AND MY DEPENDENT SAME DATE AND IN ONE PEO ? I have one dependent. Your advice will be appreciated.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
You can't go for same day appointment on same date with different slot.But when you got your approval then you can apply for your dependent.

girish2010
Newly Registered

Post by girish2010 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Get ready for Sunday midnight onwards...
1) go to ukba site, register wih our email Id today
2) ukba site goes down 5 min before 12
3) login and click on book an appoinment , then select the catogery followed by number of dependent
4) it takes time and luck to get in during these time
5) ukba release lots in phases so dont worry if you miss then 1st lot
6) try it anytime as people do cancel appoinments
7) try i login by 7:45 am you ay get it as well
8) all the best mate, i am sure you will get it

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 pm

U have to book with the req dependent...I am also in same boat.........If you are looking for appointment after end of feb then try mid night.........else wait for cancellation and try all day..if you are lucky u will get one otherwise wait.....
Osewe wrote:Hi Everyone, could someone help advice me, i have been trying to book an appointment for myself and my dependent i can't find one, recently i discovered that appointment without dependents are available.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Osewe
Newly Registered

Post by Osewe » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 am

Thanks everyone for your responses and clarity, i will keep trying. :D

leoinuk
Newly Registered

Post by leoinuk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 am

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Same here, couldn't find any slot for appointment with dependants. :(

girish2010
Newly Registered

Post by girish2010 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi

I would like to give a bit of advice if you want to slots for PEO appointment. I dont like to post any comments here as its been viewed by everyone.

zeeshan786
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshan786 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi All,

I also need to book an appointment between 18-02-13 till 22-02-2013 for myself and 2 dependents for ILR visa but I am still unable to find one.

Can someone please share their experience on how to book an appointment?

Your help would be highly appreciable.

Thank you.

subhan
Newly Registered

Post by subhan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 am

zeeshan786 wrote:Hi All,

I also need to book an appointment between 18-02-13 till 22-02-2013 for myself and 2 dependents for ILR visa but I am still unable to find one.

Can someone please share their experience on how to book an appointment?

Your help would be highly appreciable.

Thank you.
hi,

I am in the same situation as u did you get any, when i say dependent no appointment comes up but single it does can we say single and then insert details on the 2nd screen.

pl help

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:18 am

Just saw lots of appointments (at 11:16 AM) are available at Liverpool and Sheffield.

But suspect they are for single applicant only.

I hope this helps
Techie

Osewe
Newly Registered

Post by Osewe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:31 am

Thanks for the information, i saw the slots too, the appointments are for single applicants only.

ilr_appln

Post by ilr_appln » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 am

I think we should write to UKBA about this issue. I can see more than 10 appointments for a single day but none when we add a dependent. Looks like some issue with the way they implemented the slot allocation. Or they want to discourage families applying at PEO?

Has got appoint for for 1 Main +3 dependents ?

Osewe
Newly Registered

Post by Osewe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I think that's what we need to do now, because for the last three days appointments are mainly for single applicants; is there a new rule that states that if you are applying with dependants you cannot use premium service or is there problem with the site.

Slot4u
Newly Registered

Post by Slot4u » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm

ilr_appln wrote:I think we should write to UKBA about this issue. I can see more than 10 appointments for a single day but none when we add a dependent. Looks like some issue with the way they implemented the slot allocation. Or they want to discourage families applying at PEO?

Has got appoint for for 1 Main +3 dependents ?
Yes ,keep trying.You will get it.

girish2010
Newly Registered

Post by girish2010 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

I got my appointment booked for next month for me and 2 dependants.

Guys you will have to alot of patince in staying online as i told before.

There will be lot of people who block these appoinment, to sell it to others.

As i metioned in my previous posting, i do like to remind you all that keep on checking in ur UKBA account.

Early morning will be a good time to check for appointment

Osewe
Newly Registered

Post by Osewe » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks for the information mate, and congratulation i wish you all the best on that day; i will keep trying, i just wished no one patronize these guys so as to discourage them from hick jacking these slots; because if they have no one to buy these slots from them they wouldn't be on the UKBA site to book appointments they do not need.

Ramana66

Post by Ramana66 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 pm

My advice is not to approach any agent to book appointments or do double bookings. There are posts since last couple of days where appointments were cancelled by UKBA either due to double booking or booked by an agent for money. This excludes bookings by UKBA approved solictors.

Thought of alerting you.

KTM
Newly Registered

Post by KTM » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm

I did book my appointment with dependent. I was rushing to fill the personal details during appointment booking process. I didn't check twice all details. Is there way to check all entered details went correctly, particularly DOB?

Any comments guys?

Regards

sarvar
Newly Registered

PEO appointments available

Post by sarvar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Dear All
Just booked PEO appointment for family (4) at Croydon @8:15. It looks like plenty available.

So try

sarvar
Newly Registered

Post by sarvar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 pm

My apologies. appointment booked at 7:15

ilr_appln

Post by ilr_appln » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 am

There are many appointment slots available for Jan 25,29,30,etc in croydon for single applicants(set (O)). Please make sure that you search with the appropriate start and end dates. I noticed that a centre will list only the 1st 10 slots at a time. So it is good idea to search with exact date range you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

shivasks
Newly Registered

Slots

Post by shivasks » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 am

This is crazy, lots of slots for single applicants but none for those with dependants. :x

farah7867
Newly Registered

Post by farah7867 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 pm

I used a solicitor who booked my appointment and represented me at the home office. I got an appointment for myself and for my wife and children. Although I got my appointment pretty quickly we did have to travel to Sheffield which for me was a pain. Overall though it was a pleasant experience as all we had to do was give our solicitor the documents and they did the rest. If anyone needs their details pm
Me and I will give them to you.

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 am

AN ADVICE to all of you!

Don't use agent to create any unethical issues. God forbid they find out and cancel your appointment or something similar, no need to talk to up or even take a chance now.

I just booked my appointment 15 mins earlier. But before that I did a demo two days ago waking up at 6 am and tried, found that slots are free for 42nd day. Today, 7th March is available for my Liverpool PEO. It may be true that croydon is packed, but you have alternative venues so why not book those instead of doing others. For this:
Do not enter from or to dates, leave them blank. Dates work like today for 7th march, tomorrow for 8th march...count yours when eligible within 28 days of visa expiry.

Don't forget to cancel your first appointment, in case you have to reschedule it. There is a case already here on this forum whose both appointments were cancelled, hence he was panicked and learnt a lesson later.

Good luck!
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.