ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Psw

Post by sfkakbar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Thanks hassan

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Re: Psw

Post by sfkakbar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 pm

[quote="hassan5805"]Thanks hassan. Can you tell me on what grounds your solicitors is going to present your case? Can you share that advice and points with us? thanks

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Post by sfkakbar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 pm

sfkakbar wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:Thanks hassan. Can you tell me on what grounds your solicitors is going to present your case? Can you share that advice and points with us? thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm

sfkakbar wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:Thanks hassan. Can you tell me on what grounds your solicitors is going to present your case? Can you share that advice and points with us? thanks
slam brother i hve already given you his nom and you can speak to him and hes always ready to help and one thing more you hve already spend a lot of money why dnt you deal with him no win no fee basis.. he takes cases on the done basis aswell.. i really dont knw abt the his basis but i knw one thing for fact that hes got some proves from Bis and some other oraginastion he already won case of one of my friend and after seeing all the proves judge allowed my friend appeal.. Keep faith on Allah swt he will make easy for us.. Dnt leave hope i knw you ll be the winner and suggestion dnt go on the basis of Article 8 coz you are unlikely to win case coz we got refusal on the basis of law and judge wont allow appeal for the facts..

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am

guys yesterday I received letter from Home office. In that letter they told me that one case is going to represent on 17 April. And your case is similar to that case. If You want to go with this case it will reduce cost and time. The case name is Ahmed vs SSHD. What should i do now? Any idea..

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:13 am

hassan5805 wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:
slam brother i hve already given you his nom and you can speak to him and hes always ready to help and one thing more you hve already spend a lot of money why dnt you deal with him no win no fee basis.. he takes cases on the done basis aswell.. i really dont knw abt the his basis but i knw one thing for fact that hes got some proves from Bis and some other oraginastion he already won case of one of my friend and after seeing all the proves judge allowed my friend appeal.. Keep faith on Allah swt he will make easy for us.. Dnt leave hope i knw you ll be the winner and suggestion dnt go on the basis of Article 8 coz you are unlikely to win case coz we got refusal on the basis of law and judge wont allow appeal for the facts..
Hassan can u give me your number. This lawyer also handle cases in upper tribunal on no win no fee basis.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 am

ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:
Hassan can u give me your number. This lawyer also handle cases in upper tribunal on no win no fee basis.
check dm and plz ring aftr 1 thanks

essence
Newly Registered

Post by essence » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:37 pm

i think you can argue Alvi case in upper tier tribunal. see page 9.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

 They will be awarded 20 points if the evidence demonstrates they either:
o studied for the eligible award at a UK institution that is a UK recognised or listed
body, or holds a sponsor licence under Tier 4 of the points-based system, or
o are claiming points for having been awarded an HND at a Scottish publicly funded
institution of further or higher education, or at a Scottish bona fide private education
institution which maintains satisfactory records of enrolment and attendance

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 pm

essence wrote:i think you can argue Alvi case in upper tier tribunal. see page 9.

o studied for the eligible award at a UK institution that is a UK recognised or listed
o are claiming points for having been awarded an HND at a Scottish publicly funded
institution of further or higher education, or at a Scottish bona fide private education
Yes but what about the bullet point above?
They will be awarded 20 points if the evidence demonstrates they were awarded either:
o a UK recognised bachelors degree, masters degree or PhD
o a UK postgraduate certificate in education, or a professional graduate diploma of education, or
o a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a Scottish institution.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Greenie wrote:
essence wrote:i think you can argue Alvi case in upper tier tribunal. see page 9.

They will be awarded 20 points if the evidence demonstrates they were awarded either:
o a UK postgraduate certificate in education, or a professional graduate diploma of education, or

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm

sfkakbar wrote:
I am agree with Hassan because in my knowledge only person own cases in upper tribunal abut ACCA qualification is MR Marfat... and as hassan said he is willing to take your case on no win no fee basis, obviously lawyers do not take cases unless they know that they have chances to win and if you win you have to pay little high price which is common to all profession. but initially I can say you that it would not disappoint you.

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:08 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
Greenie wrote:

you will never get real flaws of the rules....

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am

NAHID wrote:you will never get real flaws of the rules....
I don't get the flaws, but I do want someone to explain them to me.

It would help others who are in the middle of the appeal process too.

I am not the only one who doesn't see why people with a plain ACCA qualification meet the rules for PSW. The UKBA and the upper tribunal appears to think the same way as me too.

If anyone could post an appeal where the applicant has won at the upper tribunal that would be great.

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:34 am

I do not wish to get banned because I wish to share my knowledge with others. I know my friend has own from Upper tribunal last July 2012 and Mr Marfat has represent his case, I can not upload it because its my friend's appeal but decision has made couple of day before end of July 2012 .

I know my lawyer has some unique evidence upon which he relied during hearing and those were authentic evidence which support ACCA fundamental level to establish as an Acceptable for Appendix A and he proved it is not only degree level but a Degree. My friend said above named lawyer may take cases no win no fee basis.if need help for upper tribunal or other court cases.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:29 pm

NAHID wrote:I do not wish to get banned because I wish to share my knowledge with others. I know my friend has own from Upper tribunal last July 2012 and Mr Marfat has represent his case, I can not upload it because its my friend's appeal but decision has made couple of day before end of July 2012 .

I know my lawyer has some unique evidence upon which he relied during hearing and those were authentic evidence which support ACCA fundamental level to establish as an Acceptable for Appendix A and he proved it is not only degree level but a Degree. My friend said above named lawyer may take cases no win no fee basis.if need help for upper tribunal or other court cases.
you are absolutely ryte nahid but hope allah swt makes easy for us..

wpuk2013

ACCA- PSW Application - Switch to Tier2

Post by wpuk2013 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi,

Can I go for Tier 2 application while I'm waiting for my psw appeal decisions. My visa was expired before the HO decesion.

As far as I know, I can't go for variation while I'm in appeal, but can I go for Tier 2, immidatley after the decision (if it's not in my favour). Or will be better if I go back to my home country (after decision) and apply from their.

Thank you.

NAHID

Re: ACCA- PSW Application - Switch to Tier2

Post by NAHID » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:41 pm

wpuk2013 wrote:Hi,

Can I go for Tier 2 application while I'm waiting for my psw appeal decisions. My visa was expired before the HO decesion.

As far as I know, I can't go for variation while I'm in appeal, but can I go for Tier 2, immidatley after the decision (if it's not in my favour). Or will be better if I go back to my home country (after decision) and apply from their.

Thank you.
You can not go back tier 2 from inside uk untill you get visa. you can always apply outside the uk but it may take long time, sometime they refuse for unreasonable ground just to delay your process as internal instruction and cota reason.
Do not worry , you will get psw based on your acca qualification. nobody can stop you getting psw visa. your appeal must win.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 am

NAHID wrote:

Thank you.
You can not go back tier 2 from inside uk untill you get visa. you can always apply outside the uk but it may take long time, sometime they refuse for unreasonable ground just to delay your process as internal instruction and cota reason.
Do not worry , you will get psw based on your acca qualification. nobody can stop you getting psw visa. your appeal must win.
Nahid do you have any idea about Ahmed VS SSHO case. Do you know who is going to defend this case on 17 april.

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

psw

Post by sfkakbar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 pm

I don't know why you people are so selfish. Everyone is saying that a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, has one the case in Upper Tribunal. I am afraid, Does your friend really exist? and if yes then if you can't upload his case decision as it is confidential then at least you people can tell us what points their lawyers presented in the court. I search everywhere on the internet but I didn't find any relevant point except definition of bachelor degree according to QAA which is a bit relevant for the case. So pls stop making fool. If really "a friend of mine" had won the case in upper court then pls share some valid point with us. Otherwise pls don't make us more desperate to say a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine. thanks

wpuk2013

Post by wpuk2013 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 pm

NAHID wrote:

Thank you.
Thank you Nahid. To be honest its very unlikely we are going to get UT decision in our favour! That's why I'm thinking to get the paper work ready for T2.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:39 am

Any latest news...Where are you everyone...?

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 am

ssunny1985 wrote:Any latest news...Where are you everyone...?
hey how are you?? We are all waiting anywz wat heppened to yr appeal?? are you going to upper tribunal now or nt??

zamanam

Re: psw

Post by zamanam » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 pm

sfkakbar wrote:I don't know why you people are so selfish. Everyone is saying that a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, has one the case in Upper Tribunal. I am afraid, Does your friend really exist? and if yes then if you can't upload his case decision as it is confidential then at least you people can tell us what points their lawyers presented in the court. I search everywhere on the internet but I didn't find any relevant point except definition of bachelor degree according to QAA which is a bit relevant for the case. So pls stop making fool. If really "a friend of mine" had won the case in upper court then pls share some valid point with us. Otherwise pls don't make us more desperate to say a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine. thanks
So true SFK - believe me all those who are saying friend of mine and etc are simply lying - ignore them!!

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: psw

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 pm

zamanam wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:I don't know why you people are so selfish. Everyone is saying that a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, has one the case in Upper Tribunal. I am afraid, Does your friend really exist? and if yes then if you can't upload his case decision as it is confidential then at least you people can tell us what points their lawyers presented in the court. I search everywhere on the internet but I didn't find any relevant point except definition of bachelor degree according to QAA which is a bit relevant for the case. So pls stop making fool. If really "a friend of mine" had won the case in upper court then pls share some valid point with us. Otherwise pls don't make us more desperate to say a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine, a friend of mine. thanks
So true SFK - believe me all those who are saying friend of mine and etc are simply lying - ignore them!!
well i went in court last week with my solicitor and he hold sme cases which he won in upper court i saw them but nt got copy of them.. cant help abt tht..

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Upper Tribunal case out

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 pm

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC ... istan.html

The Judge has kept it short but sweet.

The ACCA does not have degree awarding powers and the qualifications which it awards are not UK recognised degrees

This one is reported so it will be the one Judges follow.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/SearchReported.aspx

Select "most recent determinations"