ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reschedule PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tnk1205bp
Newly Registered

reschedule PEO appointment

Post by tnk1205bp » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Hello,

could you advise me please if there is any danger to loose my appointment (which I already have) during the reschedule process.
I spend days to get one in Glasgow, but I need it in Belfast. Now I see appointment in Belfast, but "We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later" - the only result I am getting during last 5 hours. I've heard that reschedule is easier way to get app. and would like to try, but I really worry to loose my only app. in Glasgow too.

Thank you

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 am

No, you won't lose your existing appointment when rescheduling, until such a time that the newly found & selected appointment is successfully booked. And yes, rescheduling is definitely quicker than trying to book a new one.

The technical error you see is a undesirable feature of the booking website, which many on this forum have seen & is unfortunately nothing unusual. Perseverance is the key to finding an appointment. There are many posts on when and how to book at appointment, just browse or use the search feature on this site and you will find many.

tnk1205bp
Newly Registered

rescheduling

Post by tnk1205bp » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 am

cs95tdg wrote:No, you won't lose your existing appointment when rescheduling, until such a time that the newly found & selected appointment is successfully booked. And yes, rescheduling is definitely quicker than trying to book a new one.

The technical error you see is a undesirable feature of the booking website, which many on this forum have seen & is unfortunately nothing unusual. Perseverance is the key to finding an appointment. There are many posts on when and how to book at appointment, just browse or use the search feature on this site and you will find many.
Thank you very much. I read a lot about booking and used these key points and was lucky once to book, but it was only luck once! Yesterday I was desperate seeing 3 appointment in Belfast and was not able to get trough