ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm

hi manojnafir cangrulation I am happy for you you got RC and can you please send me the correct UKBA email address, I was send Many email but they send me automatic reply from this email LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk could you please send me the correct email address thanks
Zkhan

manojnafir
- thin ice -

Post by manojnafir » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 pm

that is the same email address where i send email ..they will only sending automatic reply msgs...just send them email on behlf of ur eu partner this will help u..thanks .....

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 am

manojnafir wrote:that is the same email address where i send email ..they will only sending automatic reply msgs...just send them email on behlf of ur eu partner this will help u..thanks .....
Thanks for your reply
Zkhan

waki

Post by waki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 am

Hi Immigration Boarders!!

Just wondering if anyone have any idea of how to make enquiry about the progress of my application,I tried the 01516725626 but it just referred me to make enquiry through an email address.Is it me or they have changed there procedure?

Would also like to know if any of the August applicant are still waiting for their RC,I applied on th9 August 2012 and besides the Coa which i received on 15 October,i have not heard anything from them and i am going "Bonker".All help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

Same here

Post by fabioflashuk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 am

Hi there,

Im on the same boat .. applied on 20th of August and got COA on 15th october.. nothing till now..

:(
Might call them today
waki wrote:Hi Immigration Boarders!!

Just wondering if anyone have any idea of how to make enquiry about the progress of my application,I tried the 01516725626 but it just referred me to make enquiry through an email address.Is it me or they have changed there procedure?

Would also like to know if any of the August applicant are still waiting for their RC,I applied on th9 August 2012 and besides the Coa which i received on 15 October,i have not heard anything from them and i am going "Bonker".All help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

waki

Post by waki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 am

Hi there,

Im on the same boat .. applied on 20th of August and got COA on 15th october.. nothing till now..

Sad
Might call them today

This is getting very serious,please kindly inform us of their story if you got through to them;I called them yesterday but they had this automated message that advised me to email liverpoolpassport.......... :cry: Been having sleepness nights and my wife's registration certificate for eea 1 was not issued neither.Anyway,best of luck and once again,keep us updated.

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

I think MY RC is on it's way

Post by fabioflashuk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi GUYS
Just to update you guys,

I called the HO today and gave my case number and told its been 5 months and I have moved for a new address and I would like to check whether or not my application has been sent to my previous address..

At the beginning the lady didnt want to help much but I asked her to at least check through my case number and she said that a package has been sent to me on 11th of Jan and the funny thing is that she gave me a tracking code in which is different to the one of the envelope I have attached to the application..

So I've checked it and it hasn't been delivered yet but I hope to get it this week!!!

So my timeline is
Application received by HO: 21st Aug 2012
COA Received 15th October (with rights to work)
Called 6 times, sent 5 letters, got MP involved and god knows..
Called the HO today 15th and looks like it is on its way.. I only hope it is good news.!

I'm brazilian Citizen currently on tier2 sponsor visa - expired on Nov 12
My wife is Polish Citizen working part time.

Thanks guys.. I will keep you posted and god bless!

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

I GOT MY RC TODAY

Post by fabioflashuk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Just to Update

I GOT IT TODAY!!!

TIMELINE

Application sent on 21st Aug 2012
COA 15th Oct
RC 15th Jan 2013
4 months and 20 days :)

Thanks for your support and good luck to everyone..

icexxik

BR5

Post by icexxik » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm

If anyone is interested. BR5 applications (EEA2 for Bulgarian/Romanian) currently take over 240 days on average, according to a reply to my FOI request to UKBA.

Amo2012

Post by Amo2012 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:18 pm

i called to UKBA today they said:
case is still under process and if you dont hear anything withing two weeks then call us again......anybody has any idea what does that actually means.....

applied on 02/08/2012 on the bases of durable relationship
COA received on 11/10/2012
RC....?

waki

Post by waki » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi guys!

I submitted an application for my wife eea1 and my eea2 together but surprisingly her registration certificate came today without my resident card and i am really worried and concerned to know if this is a norm or an exception.i need an answer please before i have heart attack.

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:40 pm

after 5 months and 3 weeks got refusal today.. reason: could not confirm my wifes job with employer as couldnt contact him...wierd!

heartbroken.. dont know what to do! appeal , apply again, ask em to reconsider... :(

waki

Post by waki » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Shame,big Shame!Appeal would be my best bet.Best of luck anyway whichever way you choose to go.

Amo2012

Post by Amo2012 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:21 pm

skmfk wrote:after 5 months and 3 weeks got refusal today.. reason: could not confirm my wifes job with employer as couldnt contact him...wierd!

heartbroken.. dont know what to do! appeal , apply again, ask em to reconsider... :(
sad......would you please share your case...

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm

ultragujar..

applied as married partner of eea national in july .. was an overstayer before that.. got coa with rights to work within month and refusal today only because employer didnt pick up his phone when they called to investigate..

sofia.d.c

Post by sofia.d.c » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 am

waki - How long ago did you guys apply? Did you get your COA already?

ElMa
Newly Registered

Post by ElMa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 am

skmfk wrote: applied as married partner of eea national in july .. was an overstayer before that.. got coa with rights to work within month and refusal today only because employer didnt pick up his phone when they called to investigate..
Oh nuts! It's interesting, how many times did they call? One, two... What a mess :evil: Good luck to you and all of us!

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 am

going to submit appeal and take employer with me on oral hearing.. also asked case worker to reconsider.. HO is just hopeless..

waki

Post by waki » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 am

sofia.d.c

New postPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote
waki - How long ago did you guys apply? Did you get your COA already?

Hi sofia.d.c- we actually applied in August,got COA in October and it took them over 5months to send my wife's registration card.I think they are satisfied now that she is exercising treaty right.

RONY.DARWESH
Newly Registered

Post by RONY.DARWESH » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:25 pm

my coa ((( receive today )))........
second application time line
app sent 13/12/2012
app received 14/12/2012
coa receive 17/1/1013
rc......??
i sent
1- my passport , my wife passport eea
2- married certificate in register office
3-bank statement for my wife
4-nhs doctor for me and my wife
5- tv license by my name prove of address
6- last 3 month pay slip for my wife ((2000£))
7- employer letter for my wife work
8-2 photo passport size

waki

Post by waki » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 am

Good Morning everyone!

Its Friday,another glorious weekend;just want to wish all moderators a very happy weekend and to all applicants,a resident card filled weekend.

fatefull

Post by fatefull » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 pm

I have requested passport return on 19th December.
Nothing. Requested again on 11 Jan. Nothing. Requested again on 16 Jan. Got e-mail on 17th saying it was dispatched. Now, after having clearly stated the address to dispatch to in the return request form and having sent a letter to them back in October (!!) with a change of address, they've still used the old address I've applied with in August. I have no words. And Royal Mail doesn't redeliver to a different postcode.

sog2k7
Newly Registered

Post by sog2k7 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 pm

I am the EEA citizen (Italy) and my wife, from Brazil, requested the EEA2 residence card.

Application sent on the 10th/December/2012. Received by UKBA on the next day, 11th/December/2012.

In the proof of delivery from Royal Mail, someone named "Nat" signed for it. Here's the image:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2viqe5i&s=6

We received the COA on the 17th/Jan/2013 (approximately 5 week later), with the right to work.

Here's the COA envelope:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=kqmft&s=6

And here's the letter itself:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2znz78x&s=6

Now it's about waiting 5 or 6 months. Good luck to us all :-)

sog2k7
Newly Registered

Post by sog2k7 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 pm

One more thing that I'd like to share. I work with IT and as a contractor, with a daily rate. I currently use an Umbrella company for my payments.

When we were first looking at the EEA2 form, I was in doubt if I should use the self employment or the employed section. I decided to fill the employed section, since I am officially an employee of the Umbrella company. I sent to UKBA a letter of the Umbrella company saying that I work for them, and sent 3 payslips from the Umbrella.

Hope it works well for the EEA 2 application.

BuTanka
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by BuTanka » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 pm

sog2k7 wrote:One more thing that I'd like to share. I work with IT and as a contractor, with a daily rate. I currently use an Umbrella company for my payments.

When we were first looking at the EEA2 form, I was in doubt if I should use the self employment or the employed section. I decided to fill the employed section, since I am officially an employee of the Umbrella company. I sent to UKBA a letter of the Umbrella company saying that I work for them, and sent 3 payslips from the Umbrella.

Hope it works well for the EEA 2 application.
We were also doubting, but then my man gor a permanent position (=