ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal rejected -28 days to leave UK? or...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sadstory2012
Newly Registered

Appeal rejected -28 days to leave UK? or...

Post by sadstory2012 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 pm

My, request to apply for Upper Tribunal has dismismissed by Tier1 Judge and senta letter dated 11th Jan. 2013. And allowed to apply UT directly.
But i decided to leave UK and for my knowledge I've 28 days to leave the country.
When I tried to contact HO voluntary department team they said they cant confirm anything. But i sent a mail confirming im leaving within 28 days.
cant believe even they dont help to leave the country.
Can anyone confirm pls am I right abt 28 days or should i leave earlier, coz I dont need any problem in the Airport.......

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Appeal rejected -28 days to leave UK? or...

Post by bruteforce » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm

sadstory2012 wrote:My, request to apply for Upper Tribunal has dismismissed by Tier1 Judge and senta letter dated 11th Jan. 2013. And allowed to apply UT directly.
But i decided to leave UK and for my knowledge I've 28 days to leave the country.
When I tried to contact HO voluntary department team they said they cant confirm anything. But i sent a mail confirming im leaving within 28 days.
Can anyone confirm pls am I right abt 28 days or should i leave earlier, coz I dont need any problem in the Airport.......
The sooner the better. Does'nt matter if the acknowledge it or not. Just keep hold of all documents, court decision etc and then the entry stamp on your passport in your country is quite enough proof of when you left the UK. I suggest to also keep the airline ticket etc, just in case if you ever need to mention this.

wpuk2013

Re: Appeal rejected -28 days to leave UK? or...

Post by wpuk2013 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 pm

bruteforce wrote:
sadstory2012 wrote:My, request to apply for Upper Tribunal has dismismissed by Tier1 Judge and senta letter dated 11th Jan. 2013. And allowed to apply UT directly.
The sooner the better. Does'nt matter if the acknowledge it or not. Just keep hold of all documents, court decision etc and then the entry stamp on your passport in your country is quite enough proof of when you left the UK. I suggest to also keep the airline ticket etc, just in case if you ever need to mention this.
I also have similar issue, my permission to UT has been granted but my dependent wants to go back to home country and re-apply directly from there, once I have been granted the Visa.

But I'm not sure if she can go or not, and do we need to inform HO before she go backs to home country? Thank you.