ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ltd company director-query filling set(o) - appt on 29th jan

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

akira

ltd company director-query filling set(o) - appt on 29th jan

Post by akira » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi all,
I have few questions regarding filling set (o) form .
I am a limited company director and i take a pay of 646pcm + expenses every month.
so my question is

1. in 5.3 - what is pay each month after tax - do i have to enter 646 as amount or the entire amount with the expenses. (i do not have consistant expenses every month. so my net pay remains same 646psm and my expenses vary each month)

2. 6.1 - when did you first enter uk? (this refers to date of first entry into uk at beginning of period of stay on which the application is based)) i got my hsmp approval in feb 2008. however i entered uk in march 2008. what do i enter for this?

3.i have not been absent for more than 90 days from uk. Do i still have to provide evidences as asked in 6.3 or shall i leave this section blank.

4. section 10 - q 7 have u had fingerprints taken before as part of previous uk immigration application. ?? i do not have a biometric card. do i say NO for this. I cannot remember if i had given fingerprints for my hsmp visa extension.

5. Also, where did you get the points calculator online? the one where you enter points and take it as print out for proof of points.

Please answer my questions.

jjkumar_73

Re: ltd company director-query filling set(o) - appt on 29th

Post by jjkumar_73 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 pm

akira wrote:Hi all,
I am a limited company director and i take a pay of 646pcm + expenses every month.
so my question is

1. in 5.3 - what is pay each month after tax - do i have to enter 646 as amount or the entire amount with the expenses. (i do not have consistant expenses every month. so my net pay remains same 646psm and my expenses vary each month)

2. 6.1 - when did you first enter uk? (this refers to date of first entry into uk at beginning of period of stay on which the application is based)) i got my hsmp approval in feb 2008. however i entered uk in march 2008. what do i enter for this?

3.i have not been absent for more than 90 days from uk. Do i still have to provide evidences as asked in 6.3 or shall i leave this section blank.

4. section 10 - q 7 have u had fingerprints taken before as part of previous uk immigration application. ?? i do not have a biometric card. do i say NO for this. I cannot remember if i had given fingerprints for my hsmp visa extension.

5. Also, where did you get the points calculator online? the one where you enter points and take it as print out for proof of points.

Hi Akira

Good luck for your application.
Mine on 30/1/13

1) I added salary + dividend and mentioned in this box. Hope this should be fine.. No sure if expense would be considered...

4) If you do not have BRP, then you should answer - No

5) Yes

Are you also providing receipts for VAT, PAYE, NI payments ?
I have paid all on online Banking. Not sure how to provide.

Cheers
Jay

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Enter the date the visa was stamped i.e., Entry clearance
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 pm

net salary+ net dividend, i supposed . I am going on 4th feb.

akira

Post by akira » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Thanks for your replies.
jjkumar_73 ---- i believe the vat forms are not necessary. However if you want to prove it you can show the business bank statements which details payment made to HMRC. you accountant should also be able to confirm this,

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm

uksettlement wrote:2. 6.1 - when did you first enter uk? (this refers to date of first entry into uk at beginning of period of stay on which the application is based)) i got my hsmp approval in feb 2008. however i entered uk in march 2008. what do i enter for this?

Enter the date the visa was stamped i.e., Entry clearance

Not sure whether this is correct. I believe it should be actual entry date. Based on this case worker find out whether you are under 90 days rule or not.

Can someone else with recent experience confirm?
Techie

R.M.
Newly Registered

Post by R.M. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

akira wrote:Hi all,
so my question is

I'm Ltd co. director too and draw salary + dividend, so based on my application success on 15/Jan, here are the answers based on what I filled in:

#1- Net salary per month (this is as per your payslip). In your case it sounds like £646

#2- I entered the date on which I actually entered the UK rather than my visa issue/valid from date

#3- No need to provide evidences of absence if less than 90 days.

#4- "No"

#5 http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

Hope it helps and all the best

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:32 am

please clear my confusion. I am going on Monday.

is it must to provide points calculator with SET (o)?

I swithced from student to HSMP, in country UK. so what should i mention in WHEN YOU ENTER IN THE UK.?

please discuss.

thanks