ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different Dividend % - Does it matter ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jjkumar_73

Different Dividend % - Does it matter ?

Post by jjkumar_73 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi Guys

I am applying for ILR next week 30/1/13 on PEO.
I am a contractor with Limited company.

1) Can I have different dividend percentage during the 12 month period ?
Me & my wife had 50&50% for 2 months and 60&40% for remaining 10 months. Is this OK ?

2) Feb I took 600£, March 640£ and remaining all 10 months equal amounts. Would this cause any issues ?

3) In Set(O) form - page 46, for section 11 G - Documents, question 2 - as below, can I leave this check box without ticking, assuming I am Employed and not self-employed, as I am the director of my own Ltd company ?

"If you are self-employed, you should provide evidence of the progress of the business."

4) My first corporation tax is due only in June, 2013. So I have not paid t yet. Do I have to show any docs / evidence for this ?

5) For VAT, NI, PAYE I have paid through online banking. Would just the bank statements alone enough for this proof. Or should I need to produce any other docs ?

Many thanks for the kind help in advance.

Cheers
Jay

Sun99
Newly Registered

Post by Sun99 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 am

I recently applied for ILR peo in croydon. But asked me to submit additional documents.
I operate my limited company.
These are all the docs you need to have-
1. Invoice summary and earnings summary prepared and signed by a accredited accountant. Make sure the accountant mentions registration number in his signature.
2. All the invoices for the period you are claiming.
3. Personnel bankstatments where the dividends are credited.
4. Business bank statements.
5. Company tax returns.(in your case it is upto June 2012).
6. If the tax is due in future then take profit and loss statements from your accountant from June 2012 to the month your claiming.
7. Carry the current contract letter as proof of continuity of business.

Hope this helps.
Good luck !!

ekta

Post by ekta » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:29 am

Hi Jay

Can you please share your experience and if you could let us know what al documents you submitted? I am also going for ILR, currently working as a contractor. Would really appreciate your reply.

Thanks
Ekta