ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Bank Account Query for ILR -- Urgent Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

CD_April2013ILR

Business Bank Account Query for ILR -- Urgent Help

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi,

I am contracting through my own limited company since I landed in UK and I am due to ILR in April 2013.

I am taking £1000 Net Salary and paying PAYE and NI + remaining dividends from past 12 months.. Paying Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, NI everything on time.

Last year my friend has asked me some money which I don't have in my personal account so I paid him from my business account in the form of cheque in alternate three months. He said while taking that he would return it back in time but due to his personal problems now he cannot return it till July 2013.

Now my question is as these are appearing in my business bank statement as cheque number the CW may question what is that transaction.

Is it better not to show the business bank statements to the CW?
Just show payslips, dividend vouchers, accountant letter, personal bank statements as these would be proofs from two sources for my previous earnings.

I can also carry VAT Returns, Corporation Tax last year return, last 4 years P60, PAYE

Hope I am confusing. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please help me in solving this issue.

Regards
CD

CD_April2013ILR

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Gurus,

Can anyone please help me in this issue. Thank you.

Regards
CD

CD_April2013ILR

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 am

Please help me in this issue....

Regards
CD

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:51 am

I think you shouldn't worry about that cheque transaction. Caseworker will only match your salary and dividend payments.

If you account is in debit the they may raise question about profitability of your business and you may need to provide additional docs from accountant e.g. profit and loss statement.
Techie

CD_April2013ILR

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Thank you techie_09 for giving some relief. I have got profit and loss account... To submit....

Yes my business bank statements has never gone into debit. It always has sufficient amount to pay my salary and dividends..

Regards
CD