ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements required for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mrgauravseth
Newly Registered

bank statements required for Spouse Visa

Post by mrgauravseth » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Dear all

I am really concerned

I am UK ILR holder. My wife recently applied for UK Spouse visa. However rather than giving 6 months bank statements, we have mistakenly supplied 4 & half month bank statements, 6 months salary slips, last three year p60

My question is that is it sufficient to supply 4 & half month bank statement when the official guidance clearly states you have to supply the 6 months bank statement and payslip. We have today only submitted the application

Can we send the remaining one and half months bank statement by courier to British embassy in delhi..

If you can please answer i shall be very thankful

flyguy

Post by flyguy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Hummm, guidance says 6 months and you have only submitted 4.5 months. I would err on the side of caution and submit the remaining via signed for delivery and attach a reference number.

mrgauravseth
Newly Registered

Post by mrgauravseth » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 pm

flyguy wrote:Hummm, guidance says 6 months and you have only submitted 4.5 months. I would err on the side of caution and submit the remaining via signed for delivery and attach a reference number.
Dear Sir,

We contacted the VFS visa and they said you should not contact the Embassy directly. You should enclosed the scanned copies and send to us via email and we will then forward this to the Embassy.

We should email to VFS or send the docs by signed delivery to british embassy.

Really worrying. Please helps us.

SAMISPOUSAL
India

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 pm

mrgauravseth wrote:
flyguy wrote:Hummm, guidance says 6 months and you have only submitted 4.5 months. I would err on the side of caution and submit the remaining via signed for delivery and attach a reference number.

REPLY................

I THINK the eco work like this....

they REFUSE APPLICATION if certain documents are not provided ( eg driving licence) .. even if you do have them at home....thats a nasty attitude...they dont even give you a chance.. they dont ask...

BUT PLAESE DONT LET ME ALARM YOU.. YOU ARE OK...

where there is a sequential, missing documentation then i think they will ask you for it.. and will give you a chance to submit it ... but would cause a delay....
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014