ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The child who born in the UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asifkhan786
Newly Registered

The child who born in the UK

Post by asifkhan786 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:59 am

Hi guys,
Need an urgent reply please,
I have got Post Study Work (PSW) visa which will expire in July 2013. However, I got baby girl 3 months ago and she has no visa until now. Do I need to apply for her visa now or should I apply for her visa in July 2013 with myself? Having no visa for the child born in the UK makes any problem?
I will be glad if someone gives us advice...
Thank you so much.
Kind regards

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: The child who born in the UK

Post by bruteforce » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 am

asifkhan786 wrote:Hi guys,
I have got Post Study Work (PSW) visa which will expire in July 2013. However, I got baby girl 3 months ago and she has no visa until now. Do I need to apply for her visa now or should I apply for her visa in July 2013 with myself? Having no visa for the child born in the UK makes any problem?
Thank you so much.
Kind regards
Its better if you apply for child's visa only when required or when applying for your leave to remain. There shouldn't be any problem for you or the child for not dot doing so.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: The child who born in the UK

Post by bruteforce » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 am

asifkhan786 wrote:Hi guys,
Thank you so much.
Kind regards
Its better if you apply for child's visa only when required or when applying for your leave to remain. There shouldn't be any problem for you or the child for not dot doing so.