ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wpuk2013

Re: Upper Tribunal case out

Post by wpuk2013 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

PaperPusher wrote:http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC ... istan.html

The Judge has kept it short but sweet.

The ACCA does not have degree awarding powers and the qualifications which it awards are not UK recognised degrees

This one is reported so it will be the one Judges follow.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/SearchReported.aspx

Select "most recent determinations"
Guru, thank you for your update. My lawyer has been granted 8 out of 10 appeal in FTT in last two months. Today, I got the permission for UT appeal granted. So it's like lottery and all depend up the Judge on the day of hearing. Thank you.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 pm

wpuk2013 wrote:

The ACCA does not have degree awarding powers and the qualifications which it awards are not UK recognised degrees

true people are winning the cases but why he only puts the loosing cases nt winning one i doubt it this guru works for HO

Guru, thank you for your update. My lawyer has been granted 8 out of 10 appeal in FTT in last two months. Today, I got the permission for UT appeal granted. So it's like lottery and all depend up the Judge on the day of hearing. Thank you.
why dnt you put winning acca cases too only loosing one?? another he doesnt hve lawyer aswell no representative tho

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Worthless upper tribunal decision.
the decision does not even has the merit to be reported because Judges has clearly failed to consider recent SSHD's instruction in light with Alvi guidance... therefore it does not represent correct law..... plus ,,,, poor appellant were unable to hire lawyer or may be he thought he is smart enough to defend such complicated case alone.
it also clearly shows that tribunal are not aware about present situation about the application of Alvi with regards to Tier 1 cases.

Objectively such case does not have merit because there is clear mistake in tribunal's part ..due to failure to consider Alvi guidance.

Decision No merit.... if Mirza goes for Court of Appeal he will definitely win the case owing the fact that panel of judges failed to consider many other important points...l

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:42 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:Any latest news...Where are you everyone...?
hey how are you?? We are all waiting anywz wat heppened to yr appeal?? are you going to upper tribunal now or nt??
I m good hassan. Whats about you. Yes my JR case hearing is on 17 April. Lets see what happened. Inshallah Allah will Help us all. Whats about your FTT hearing?

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 pm

NAHID wrote:Worthless upper tribunal decision.
the decision does not even has the merit to be reported because Judges has clearly failed to consider recent SSHD's instruction in light with Alvi guidance... therefore it does not represent correct law..... plus ,,,, poor appellant were unable to hire lawyer or may be he thought he is smart enough to defend such complicated case alone.
it also clearly shows that tribunal are not aware about present situation about the application of Alvi with regards to Tier 1 cases.

Objectively such case does not have merit because there is clear mistake in tribunal's part ..due to failure to consider Alvi guidance.

Decision No merit.... if Mirza goes for Court of Appeal he will definitely win the case owing the fact that panel of judges failed to consider many other important points...l
i m agree with you Nahid but do u knw if this case is reported or nt?? if is reported will it b problem??

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:54 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
hey how are you?? We are all waiting anywz wat heppened to yr appeal?? are you going to upper tribunal now or nt??
I m good hassan. Whats about you. Yes my JR case hearing is on 17 April. Lets see what happened. Inshallah Allah will Help us all. Whats about your FTT hearing?
dnt knw yet still waiting for the decision??

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
wpuk2013 wrote:

true people are winning the cases but why he only puts the loosing cases nt winning one i doubt it this guru works for HO

why dnt you put winning acca cases too only loosing one?? another he doesnt hve lawyer aswell no representative tho
Yes you are right hassan. He do not have any representative.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:58 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
i thought you won appeal on FTT ?? how come JR ??

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 am

ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
wpuk2013 wrote:

Yes you are right hassan. He do not have any representative.
exactly and another thing is how come the honourable judge did nt consider Alvi case on Alvi case clearly written if you fullfill one bulket point out of 4 you ll get PSW.. and i cant believe Mr Mirza hve shpwed the Kaplan letter which clearly stating you ll gt two years exemption in degree i think he shouldnt get this letter at all..

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 am

A cobbler visit his relative in a hospital and saw that his wound/cut has been stitch's and its fine now, other relatives of the patient's saying oh! its very fine work , stitches has done in a very good way... Cobbler said its not that hard ,,, I do stitch's every day, if ever I have same equipment I can do better them the doctor. the man get release from hospital in few days...

one day while working cobbler accidentally cut in his feet and he needs to stitch his cut, so he was going to hospital and he had to wait in the road due to heavy traffic then he thought I can do it myself. He went to shop buy medical equipment and come back home and he stitches his own wound.....few days later he got infection in his body and he went to hospital and he lost his leg. Doctor could not save his leg because it was too late for them to operate and fix it and as a result they had to cut off part of his leg and cobbler end up paying a lot only to save his life but he lost his leg....

the moral of the story is that knowledge of similar type of act would not give you same result of your action, it come ( good result) from experience and related to various other matter and one fine line will distinguish the difference of same action and which could cost a lot ....so don't do anything which is not your field,

Guy's become educate in ACCA might make you sharp and proud, knowledgeable in your field and presumably accountant are intelligent but doing other's act which is not our field of work will cost us a lot. Hope this will help others to think twice before make their decision,

Khan140
Newly Registered

Post by Khan140 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
Hello Sunny1985. I received similar letter from Home office which you received. one case is going to represent on 17 April and your case is similar to that case. If You want to go with this case it will reduce cost and time. The case name is Ahmed vs SSHD. Can you help me one it?

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 am

Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
Hello Sunny1985. I received similar letter from Home office which you received. one case is going to represent on 17 April and your case is similar to that case. If You want to go with this case it will reduce cost and time. The case name is Ahmed vs SSHD. Can you help me one it?
Khan I am going with this case. Because it will reduce our cost. They are also giving us option. After the judgment of this case we have 14 days to continue with our grounds after informing home office and court. Send me your cell number in pm. We do not have any disadvantage to go with this case. Do you know any other peoples those who are going for JR.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 am

ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote: hey how are you?? We are all waiting anywz wat heppened to yr appeal?? are you going to upper tribunal now or nt??
Khan I am going with this case. Because it will reduce our cost. They are also giving us option. After the judgment of this case we have 14 days to continue with our grounds after informing home office and court. Send me your cell number in pm. We do not have any disadvantage to go with this case. Do you know any other peoples those who are going for JR.
yh sunny is ryte coz u nt going to loose anything if you go wid tht case hope not if ahmed loose his case then u guys can go for yr own grounds..Thnks for yr call sunny..

Khan140
Newly Registered

Post by Khan140 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote: hey how are you?? We are all waiting anywz wat heppened to yr appeal?? are you going to upper tribunal now or nt??
@ yes I know other people who are going for JR.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
@ yes I know other people who are going for JR.[/quote

I was thinking that why not we all people join and fight with home office on this issue. It can reduce our cost.

Khan140
Newly Registered

Post by Khan140 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:

I was thinking that why not we all people join and fight with home office on this issue. It can reduce our cost.
Yes. I am agree with you. Please check pm.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:

guys i m with u guys aswell and all friends aswell abt 9 of us aswell we all hve to keep fight and believe on allah swt at the end we will inshalla

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:

khan I did not receive anything in pm

Khan140
Newly Registered

Post by Khan140 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote:
ssunny1985 wrote:
Khan140 wrote: @ yes I know other people who are going for JR.[/quote

khan I did not receive anything in pm
@ suuny. I sent my mob. no. into your pm.

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Psw

Post by sfkakbar » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi All, as you know my hearing was on 30th jan 2013 un UTT and I won my case before at FTT. Wen I reached there honrable judge handed over a copy of A judgement of same case held on 28 Dec 2012 and told me that my hearing will be second. I was sure at that time that judge already made his mind to refuse me as well. While my facts arguments were quite different. Any how when my turn came me and my representative went inside. The honourable judge asked why do you think that there is no err of law at FTT. My lawyer started arguments but we were given immigration rules. We argued that at the time we made our appliation there was no such rule which say that equivalent qualificatin is not allowed. The only thing was policy guidence which we had to follow. Every time we made some arguments Judge try to impose the judgment of Mirza case which u all know. It was a bullshit becos it was a case from UTT how could he impose it on my case?? It wasn't from supreme court or high court to bound me to that. Any how in short he even didn't bothere to hear me. While I have made some solid research on framework of UK eduation system. He didnt bother to hear our arguments and relied on mirza case and rules provided by HO lawyer which our not available at time i made application. He refused my case and reserved reason for it to be send it later.. I will appeal in UTT to take permission for Court of Appeal now. Can somone tell me that is it possble to represent myself there in court of appeal? I will for sure take guidence and asssistance from a lawyer but want to represent myself on my own there. Thanks all of you. Love ur work guyzzz keep it up. Its our fight we will make it.. Inn Sha Allah.. But remember that Judges in UTT decide to reject every ACCA case watevr u tell them they will say ACCA IS NOT A DEGREE..

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 pm

From your previous posts i see you applied in February 2012. The rules at that time were clear as to which qualifications were permitted and there was no scope for equivalent qualifications. Why do you believe otherwise? What rules were you presented with and why do you believe they were not in place when you applied?

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Psw

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 pm

sfkakbar wrote:Hi All, as you know my hearing was on 30th jan 2013 un UTT and I won my case before at FTT. Wen I reached there honrable judge handed over a copy of A judgement of same case held on 28 Dec 2012 and told me that my hearing will be second. I was sure at that time that judge already made his mind to refuse me as well. While my facts arguments were quite different. Any how when my turn came me and my representative went inside. The honourable judge asked why do you think that there is no err of law at FTT. My lawyer started arguments but we were given immigration rules. We argued that at the time we made our appliation there was no such rule which say that equivalent qualificatin is not allowed. The only thing was policy guidence which we had to follow. Every time we made some arguments Judge try to impose the judgment of Mirza case which u all know. It was a bullshit becos it was a case from UTT how could he impose it on my case?? It wasn't from supreme court or high court to bound me to that. Any how in short he even didn't bothere to hear me. While I have made some solid research on framework of UK eduation system. He didnt bother to hear our arguments and relied on mirza case and rules provided by HO lawyer which our not available at time i made application. He refused my case and reserved reason for it to be send it later.. I will appeal in UTT to take permission for Court of Appeal now. Can somone tell me that is it possble to represent myself there in court of appeal? I will for sure take guidence and asssistance from a lawyer but want to represent myself on my own there. Thanks all of you. Love ur work guyzzz keep it up. Its our fight we will make it.. Inn Sha Allah.. But remember that Judges in UTT decide to reject every ACCA case watevr u tell them they will say ACCA IS NOT A DEGREE..
We are in same situation and we are going to request from first tribunal to go to upper tribunal but i knw when thing for fact HO trying to give visas to us .. forget abt rule or anything why they hve allowed cases for sme people and nt giving visa to us.. but i knw inshalla if go to high court we will win..

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: Psw

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:Hi All, as you know my hearing was on 30th jan 2013 un UTT and I won my case before at FTT. Wen I reached there honrable judge handed over a copy of A judgement of same case held on 28 Dec 2012 and told me that my hearing will be second. I was sure at that time that judge already made his mind to refuse me as well. While my facts arguments were quite different. Any how when my turn came me and my representative went inside. The honourable judge asked why do you think that there is no err of law at FTT. My lawyer started arguments but we were given immigration rules. We argued that at the time we made our appliation there was no such rule which say that equivalent qualificatin is not allowed. The only thing was policy guidence which we had to follow. Every time we made some arguments Judge try to impose the judgment of Mirza case which u all know. It was a bullshit becos it was a case from UTT how could he impose it on my case?? It wasn't from supreme court or high court to bound me to that. Any how in short he even didn't bothere to hear me. While I have made some solid research on framework of UK eduation system. He didnt bother to hear our arguments and relied on mirza case and rules provided by HO lawyer which our not available at time i made application. He refused my case and reserved reason for it to be send it later.. I will appeal in UTT to take permission for Court of Appeal now. Can somone tell me that is it possble to represent myself there in court of appeal? I will for sure take guidence and asssistance from a lawyer but want to represent myself on my own there. Thanks all of you. Love ur work guyzzz keep it up. Its our fight we will make it.. Inn Sha Allah.. But remember that Judges in UTT decide to reject every ACCA case watevr u tell them they will say ACCA IS NOT A DEGREE..
We are in same situation and we are going to request from first tribunal to go to upper tribunal but i knw when thing for fact HO trying to give visas to us .. forget abt rule or anything why they hve allowed cases for sme people and nt giving visa to us.. but i knw inshalla if go to high court we will win..
Firstly, the requirement was in the actual immigration rules not just the guidance. Secondly, just because some people won their appeal, doesn't mean you are entitled to PSW, that just isn't the way the law works in the UK.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Thirdly Mirza is a reported determination.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/tri ... -utiac.pdf

msk47
Newly Registered

grand alliance

Post by msk47 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 pm

I agree with you hassan. I got similar points in my head.

1st is we all know that people have been granted visa on the basis on acca qualification
After apeal at ftt.And HO did not persue their cases any further but granted them visas rightly or wrongly that is another debate. Now my objection is you can't hang one person for murder and leave another person who has comitted murder in exactly the same kind ofcircumstances. It just NOT FAIR.

2nd is because the HO granted visas to some people with acca qualification this gave an impression to rest of us who applied later that if HO accepted one persons acca then it should accept everybody's acca qualification. I think if it was not an acceptable qualification then the HO should have denied giving decision. They gave us the impression that it is possible then started denying everything.

Guys who ever is afected with the same circumstances plz pm me if all go together to high court as one unit it will cost effective.