ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

star1980
Newly Registered

ilr

Post by star1980 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 am

hi dear,
i m applying 10 year long residance (ilr)
i told u i hv one caution reprimand warning on shoplifting,
can u clear me before 13dec 2012,
if the caution under rehabilitation act1974 spent in application form old version 7/12 to see the note spent caution then no need to show. its is ok , caution is reprimand , warning on shoplifting (spent need to show or not) (six year ago)is under the rehbilatation act 1974,
and after 13dec2012 need to show spent caution reprimand , warning on shoplifting need to show or not, plz clear this point ,
thanks

Graceofgod

Re: ilr

Post by Graceofgod » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 am

star1980 wrote:hi dear,
i m applying 10 year long residance (ilr)
i told u i hv one caution reprimand warning on shoplifting,
can u clear me before 13dec 2012,
if the caution under rehabilitation act1974 spent in application form old version 7/12 to see the note spent caution then no need to show. its is ok , caution is reprimand , warning on shoplifting (spent need to show or not) (six year ago)is under the rehbilatation act 1974,
and after 13dec2012 need to show spent caution reprimand , warning on shoplifting need to show or not, plz clear this point ,
thanks
under new immigration rules which came into effect on 13th December you need to disclose both spent and unspent convictions.

alanwong

Re: ilr

Post by alanwong » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 am

Graceofgod wrote:under new immigration rules which came into effect on 13th December you need to disclose both spent and unspent convictions.
However caution is not a criminal conviction.