ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

boap
Newly Registered

Post by boap » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm

To add: they release new slots for a day, which is 42 days from today at midnight each day. Try to catch app-s at that time.

dumba
Newly Registered

PEO appointments

Post by dumba » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Appointments appear all throughout the day - I can prove it based on my experience and my friends'. We just sat and tried all day all three of us and got three appointments after 3 days. We also spoke to an agency which offers appointments but what they said was: we are going to pay a girl to sit down and to try all day to book an appointment for you. So unless you have a spare £200, just sit down and try to book yourself. Also lady from the agency claimed that appointments normally appear in the morning (8-10am). I am not sure whether it's true, but I got one around 2pm. Also I think you have a lot of chances of getting last minute appontment, when someone is cancelling his 24 hours prior the date and appointment is going back to the system. So prepare all your papers and try hard! :)
Good luck everyone!

ilr_appln

Post by ilr_appln » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:27 am

There are many many appointments available through out Feb in Cardiff PEO for single applicants. Search with the date you are looking for.

Since many slots gets free(due to cancellation/reschedule) just 2-3 days before, it make sense to have all your documents ready so that you will be able to pick up a slot in a days notice. Only thing to watch out is some of the date fields in set(O) form. leave it empty until you get the appointment.

ilr_appln

Post by ilr_appln » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 am

There 2 slots available for application with dependants in feb 4. And one on feb 19.