ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Eea4

Post by Tasheka » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi everyone,
I applied for eea4 more than 6 months now and receive coa in October every time I called they keep saying my application is still been process I just don't know what else to do I am really fed up, have anyone applied in late June and is still waiting?It is so depressing.Can anyone please give me some advise would really appreciate it because it see there no one to turn to and it really getting me down now.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Send them a letter and complain.

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Post by Tasheka » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Will do, bit confused as how I apply in June have not got my passport yet and others who applied after have theirs, they have enough time to check mine so don't even know what there reason for taking that long time to process it.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm

there is no straight answer to this question and this has baffled many people before. Just chase with the HO and maybe they will get your file moving
Tasheka wrote:Will do, bit confused as how I apply in June have not got my passport yet and others who applied after have theirs, they have enough time to check mine so don't even know what there reason for taking that long time to process it.

IyaCiara

Post by IyaCiara » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Get your MP to complain on your behalf.