ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Family Visitor Visa

Post by ilrupdates » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi members I am recently settled in UK and want to sponsor my real brother from Pakistan on visit visa.
He is currently working as tailor. what type of documents does he need from Pakistan to support his visitor application?

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Can any body reply the above post plz?

bobobo

Re: Family Visitor Visa

Post by bobobo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:16 pm

very generally:
1. he should be able to show economic,family ties with home country so that the HO know he has something he has to go back to.
2. Sufficient money in the account so that he can pay his way through.

ilrupdates wrote:Hi members I am recently settled in UK and want to sponsor my real brother from Pakistan on visit visa.
He is currently working as tailor. what type of documents does he need from Pakistan to support his visitor application?

shendean

Post by shendean » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:20 pm

HI! In our case we sponsor my Mothers application. We all paid the trip she only shown our all documents with my husband.
Shendean
Applied for Extension FLR-M
Ack Letter: Nov112012
Bio Given: Jan30 2013
Request Husband Passport: Feb14 2013
Husband passport Arrived Feb26 2013-ukba dont need the passport sent back
Refused Letter: march 5 2013

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Re: Family Visitor Visa

Post by ilrupdates » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 pm

bobobo wrote:very generally:
1. he should be able to show economic,family ties with home country so that the HO know he has something he has to go back to.
2. Sufficient money in the account so that he can pay his way through.

ilrupdates wrote:Hi members I am recently settled in UK and want to sponsor my real brother from Pakistan on visit visa.
Thanks for reply dear i have read all the supporting documents for family visitor visa. And I myself will sponsor him from his application fee to air ticket fee and his staying expenditures here in UK. He himself has neither bank account in Pakistan nor his business is registered there. He is just a common tailor there.
My question is that if I am sponsoring him form A to Z, does he still need to show economic activity in Pakistan?
Is it still compulsory for him to have a bank account and funds there?