ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 / HMRC Summary

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ish51

P60 / HMRC Summary

Post by Ish51 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:26 pm

I am going for ILR in April and have required points for salary. But If I show my salary summary for 5 years / p60 then my salary is not stable.

I am self employed from last 4 years and I take the required salary when my visa is due. Otherwise i take basic salary to pay my bills.

P60/ Salary summary for 5 yrs is must or not. How it can effect my ILR?

hsmpaspirant2008

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 pm

You have not specified which category that are applying from, if you are applying from WP/Tier 2 then you will need to provide P60 or HMRC earnings statement. If you are applying from Tier1/HSMP then this is not required.

Ish51

Post by Ish51 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 pm

I am on Tier-1 General. I have read in this forum. Many tier-1 General adds p60 / HMRC summary letter for ILR. Is this must?

Ish51

Post by Ish51 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:00 pm

I need your suggestion. Going to apply for ILR 2013. but I have not earned any salary after my first renew of Tier-1 (2009-2010). But had sufficient salary for second renew and now for ILR.

Do you think Home office is interested in 5 year Income history or the current year for ILR.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Ish51 wrote:I need your suggestion. Going to apply for ILR 2013. but I have not earned any salary after my first renew of Tier-1 (2009-2010). But had sufficient salary for second renew and now for ILR.

Do you think Home office is interested in 5 year Income history or the current year for ILR.
P60 is not a requirement for Tier 1 so don't worry!
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ilrseekerlondon

Post by ilrseekerlondon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 pm

[quote="hsmpaspirant2008"]You have not specified which category that are applying from, if you are applying from WP/Tier 2 then you will need to provide P60 or HMRC earnings statement. If you are applying from Tier1/HSMP then this is not required.[/quote]

Hi, is the P60 requirement for WP/Tier2 holders mentioned in any of UKBA guidance documents or is this a tacit requirement.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 pm

ilrseekerlondon wrote:
hsmpaspirant2008 wrote:You have not specified which category that are applying from, if you are applying from WP/Tier 2 then you will need to provide P60 or HMRC earnings statement. If you are applying from Tier1/HSMP then this is not required.
Hi, is the P60 requirement for WP/Tier2 holders mentioned in any of UKBA guidance documents or is this a tacit requirement.
The requirement is that you have met the t&c of WP/T2. P60 is one of the ways to check and confirm that you have met 2 of the conditions of your WP/T2 - that you have been employed by the named sponsor, and that you have been paid what was stated in initial filing.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

ilrseekerlondon

Post by ilrseekerlondon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:
ilrseekerlondon wrote:
hsmpaspirant2008 wrote:You have not specified which category that are applying from, if you are applying from WP/Tier 2 then you will need to provide P60 or HMRC earnings statement. If you are applying from Tier1/HSMP then this is not required.
The requirement is that you have met the t&c of WP/T2. P60 is one of the ways to check and confirm that you have met 2 of the conditions of your WP/T2 - that you have been employed by the named sponsor, and that you have been paid what was stated in initial filing.
thanks Guru, i have a bad feeling this P60 is going to turn out my nemesis as I have a P45 issues for one of my years.