ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation for my wife as she is away for >210days

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nvr
Newly Registered

Naturalisation for my wife as she is away for >210days

Post by nvr » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi gurus,

Iam due to apply for my Citizenship in March 2013. My son who born here has got his BC last in 2012. My wife and kid away for 210 days as they stayed in India due to my sons health issues. Iam thiking to apply for naturalisation for myself and for my wife. Do you think my wifes application will get rejected as she is away more than 90 days in single trip? If i can provide any support docs regarding my kids health issue is that will be helpful? Is my wife needs to wait for another 12 months to get her bC?
She travelled outside UK only twice in last 5years in 2009 (40days) and 2012-13(210 days). You thoughts will be helpful....

Regards
nvr

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.