ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved - Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alladin

ILR Approved - Solihull

Post by alladin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi,

Many thanks for the members in this forum for posting their experiences and sharing knowledge.

I had my PEO appointment (HSMP + Tier1 G) at Solihul today at 9.30 AM. I reached there at 8.30 and was let in but without a token at about 8.45. I was given a token at about 9.25 and waited for about half an hour. I was called to the counter and the case worker asked me to hand over application form, Passport, LIUK and then bank statements and payslips. He also asked if I have the copies of these docs and I handed it over to him. (He didnt ask for anything else, although I had about 4 kgs of documents (supporting) in my backpack.)

At about 10.25, he completed the verification and asked me to make the payment and go for Biometric after that. There is no need to type in the PIN for card payment as card details are already in the application form. During Biometric, the lady asked to write down the place and year when the finger print were taken for the first time as part of the UK visa application.

After Biometrics, I was asked to wait in the waiting area and after about 15 min, one of the guys told me that the application is fine and they have taken the payment and asked me to come back in 2 hours to collect the documents I submitted. This was around 11.15 AM.

I came back to PEO at about 12. 30 and was given the generic letter addressed to me stating that BRP will be sent via courier and another sheet which said that my application for ILR is approved (it also states that the letter is for information purposes only and donot convey the grant of ILR and BRP is the confirmation of ILR.)

Once again, thanks all for helping and send me any queries and I will try to assist.

cheers,
alladin

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Congratulations. Well done. It was worth carrying the 4kg. supporting documents. What were they??

alladin

Post by alladin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Congratulations. Well done. It was worth carrying the 4kg. supporting documents. What were they??
Thanks. It was all the historical documents from HSMP era :) . I knew they were not needed, but then just took it for the peace of mind.

I also had an employer letter addressed to the Solihul PEO which the case worker kept. He didnt ask for it specifically but it was along with the payslips and bank statements bunch I gave him. He saw it and said he will keep it as it was addressed to the PEO.

cheers,
alladin

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm

hi,

did you receive your card please? I applied on same day and from same PEO.

alladin

Post by alladin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

gaboon_viper wrote:hi,

did you receive your card please? I applied on same day and from same PEO.
still waiting. my friend who applied at solihull on 29th Jan for ilr got his card yesterday.