ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Print and sign the official... To do this, click Next below!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gob00st

Print and sign the official... To do this, click Next below!

Post by Gob00st » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 am

Thanks to many helps I got form this forum & today it seems I have to book my online appointment for SET(O) , not sure if it's successful.

Because there is one thing strange:

After booking I can view my appointment under the UKBA booking website, when I click view, there is something like:

Appointment checklist

Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Next below.

But there is no Next button below, there is only one [Continue] button & when I click it , it just went back to the online appointment summary page !

Can someone please tell me what's this official form that I need to print ?

BTW I have received two emails from UKBA:
1>Appointment Notification/Ref number
2>Appointment booked

I am not even sure if my online appointment has been booked successfully or not ??
Can you please help?
Many Thanks
Gob

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 am

Dont worry about print and sign. You are fine.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 am

wpilr_nov12, thanks for the fast reply so it's a known issue of this Next Button?
wpilr_nov12 wrote:Dont worry about print and sign. You are fine.

alladin

Post by alladin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 am

Gob00st wrote:wpilr_nov12, thanks for the fast reply so it's a known issue of this Next Button?
wpilr_nov12 wrote:Dont worry about print and sign. You are fine.
its a known bug and might be fixed when they plan the next IT down time. :roll:

Just print the email you received when appointment was booked and you will be fine.

cheers,
alladin

MP1982

Post by MP1982 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 am

I was foxed with that as well when I booked my appointment so don’t worry about it, just ignore. All you need is to print the appointment confirmation email and to have relevant forms and supporting docs for your application,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info/Advice I provide is general in nature and shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.