ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

okello
Newly Registered

ilr

Post by okello » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 am

application posted 22/08/12
all documents received and acknowledged, even biometric done. Its going to be 6 months on 22/02/13 since I applied.
My problem is that I have dependants waiting for the outcome of this application to submit flr(m) application and the psw dependant visa is due to expire on 30/03/13. What do I do if this application is not out by that time?

Graceofgod

Re: ilr

Post by Graceofgod » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16 am

okello wrote:application posted 22/08/12
all documents received and acknowledged, even biometric done. Its going to be 6 months on 22/02/13 since I applied.
My problem is that I have dependants waiting for the outcome of this application to submit flr(m) application and the psw dependant visa is due to expire on 30/03/13. What do I do if this application is not out by that time?
Most probably your application will be decided by that date ,if not you can send your dependants flr m along with your acknowledgement letter asking them to consider their application after your case gets decided.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 pm

okello wrote:I need help. Applied for ilr based on long stay (10 yrs) on 22/Aug/12 till now have not recieved my documents back. Now I have my dependants whose application was depending on the outcome of my application to apply as a spouse of a person settled in UK flr(m), currently they are on PSW visa dependant and expires on 31 march. 13. My worry is what do I do incase my application does not come back in time? I will be 6 months this month since I sent the documents. All phone contact to UKBA has been unsuccessful, is there any easy way to contact them?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.