ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Biometric Card

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Missing Biometric Card

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:35 pm

My friend applied for his daughter's ILR by post and today he got her visa. He sent his biometric card along with his wife's biometric card along with the application. Now the UKBA has returned all the original documents but, my friend's wife's biometric card is missing. Could anybody please let us know whom to contact or any email address to write to? He has tried calling one of the customer services number of UKBA and has been paased pillar to post and after speaking to 4 different people and spending over 1.5 hour on the phone, he did not get an answer of whom to contact. If anybody ad an experience like this please let me know. Your help will be much appreciated.Thanks

shendean

Post by shendean » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:11 pm

If your biometric residence permit is lost or stolen, inside or outside the UK, you must report the loss or theft to us as soon as possible by emailing BRPLost@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk so that we can cancel your biometric residence permit. You are required by law to do this. In your email you must state
Shendean
Applied for Extension FLR-M
Ack Letter: Nov112012
Bio Given: Jan30 2013
Request Husband Passport: Feb14 2013
Husband passport Arrived Feb26 2013-ukba dont need the passport sent back
Refused Letter: march 5 2013

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm

got it sorted. Thanks