ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I sent for my passport back? 7 months now

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Should I sent for my passport back? 7 months now

Post by Tasheka » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 am

Today is 7 months since I sent my application for eea4, every time I call say still been process I need to wait..seriouly I am really depressed more and more now, i am worried that all this time waiting then they will sent me a refusal letter saying bal...bal.. Don't want that..
My husband who is eea did not applied for naturalisation so he does not have a British passport because he does not want to, if I withdraw my application.. and in few months I could applied for naturalisation without having PR in my passport,what will I need to prove my 6 years of living here and also can i apply without my husband...please everyone for your advice.......thanks