ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - employed to own Company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

partyhouse69
Newly Registered

ILR - employed to own Company

Post by partyhouse69 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello All,

I am a contractor working for my Own Co. , I am due for ILR application in two weeks. I am here HSMP (2years) + Tier1 (3 years)

I prepared the following documents:

- absences explanation letter from employer
- explanation of earnings from Employer
- Photographs
- points calculator(self assessment)
- Appoval letter - Tier1 and HSMP
- English letter proficiency
- certificates
- xerox of all documents
- Application form set(O)
- personal bank statements

As stated, I am employed to my own Co. for £42000k and that is sufficient for my points. I have not had dividend vouchers and totally used salary.

I was assuming I dont need the below documents, as I have all payslips shown the salary and my personal bank statements. I have some confusion now, should I need the below documents. When I am the director, are the below documents mandatory as well?

- invoices
- Company Tax documents
- P45 ( not sure, I think related to my Co.)
- Profit and Loss statement
- Accountant letter detailing salary, dividend, invoices and about my 100%
shareholding etc

Someone please help.

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 pm

UKBA will assess your application in self employed category and you need to get accountant letter and most recent company (i.e. last filed) return showing P&L.
Techie

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:02 am

last week my case has been approved. I used followings
payslips
dividend vochers
corresponding bank and business statement
life in uk test
accountant letter

read these sucess cases as well, very helpfull

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... y+director

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=113506

antouk

Post by antouk » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 am

They normally expect business bank statements as a second proof. My personal experience is, submit as many docs as possible rather than limiting the number of docs. In my case they didn't take the accountant's letter but took P&L, Corporation tax notice/payments, VAT reg cert, Incorp cert etc
-HSMP(2008)->Tier 1(2009)->ILR(2013)->Naturalisation(2014)->OCI(2014)-

Ish51

Post by Ish51 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:10 am

partyhouse69

I think you should present your case as you are employee of your own company. But take all your company docs as a back up.

I don't think Home office will ask your company docs if you have taken PAYEE salary and no dividend.

Any way let me your experience please.

msvayani

Post by msvayani » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 am

antouk wrote:They normally expect business bank statements as a second proof. My personal experience is, submit as many docs as possible rather than limiting the number of docs. In my case they didn't take the accountant's letter but took P&L, Corporation tax notice/payments, VAT reg cert, Incorp cert etc
From my experience just last week. As long as they u have a proper accountant letter which shows breakdown of your salary and divided in date order. Then that's all. You don't need to send any letter from HMRC or certificates. Most just send accounts itself. that's it.

Regards