ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to Tier 1 - Can we form a Partner company?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

esic_sonia
BANNED

PSW to Tier 1 - Can we form a Partner company?

Post by esic_sonia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi! I need help with some new changes with the laws.

Is it possible if I can team up with someone if I have funds to qualify for £50,000? I have few of my friends in University who are willing to team up with me. We have the same field

Regards,
Last edited by esic_sonia on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: PSW Tier 1 Visa - Urgent

Post by physicskate » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:23 pm

esic_sonia wrote:Hi Urgently require a PSW partner for Tier 1 visa. I have everything ready. Please contact if interested.

PM me.

We can discuss further.

Thanks
What you're proposing is not only illegal, but totally unethical. I think moderators would do well to remove this post at the very least.

manchi_boi
BANNED

Re: PSW Tier 1 Visa - Urgent

Post by manchi_boi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 am

[What you're proposing is not only illegal, but totally unethical. I think moderators would do well to remove this post at the very least.[/quote]

is that your answer??? what a shame, ppl like you should be removed from this helpfull forum, agreed? if nxt time u see ur self in a mirror u will get ur answer...