ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 PSW dependent visa timeline, pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arsat14
Newly Registered

Tier 1 PSW dependent visa timeline, pakistan

Post by arsat14 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Hello everyone,

My wife had applied for dependent visa on 22 Jan in Islamabad but she has not received her documents back yet. Just want to know if someone else has applied recently and got the application back?

Cheers

Arsat

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

A family member of mine has applied near start of Jan and she is still waiting to hear from them. Guess they are taking time these days.

manchi_boi
BANNED

Post by manchi_boi » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 am

this will take 28 days....

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 pm

manchi_boi wrote:this will take 28 days....
and how can you say that?

arsat14
Newly Registered

Post by arsat14 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 am

bruteforce wrote:A family member of mine has applied near start of Jan and she is still waiting to hear from them. Guess they are taking time these days.
thanks for your reply, My status changed to under process on 6 Feb, it should not take much time after that I suppose as I applied on 22 jan. When did you apply and when did your status change to "Visa application is under process at the British High Commission"

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 pm

arsat14 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:A family member of mine has applied near start of Jan and she is still waiting to hear from them. Guess they are taking time these days.
thanks for your reply, My status changed to under process on 6 Feb, it should not take much time after that I suppose as I applied on 22 jan. When did you apply and when did your status change to "Visa application is under process at the British High Commission"
Applied on 11th Jan, under process at BHC since 23rd. Thats all I currently know.

arsat14
Newly Registered

Post by arsat14 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

bruteforce wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
Applied on 11th Jan, under process at BHC since 23rd. Thats all I currently know.
Oh that's too long, it should not take that long after it is under process, i wonder is it PSW dependent your family member applied or permanent spouse?

Momi

Post by Momi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 pm

3 of my freind's wives got visa within 10 working days. I'm going to apply my wife's visa after 2 months.
Maximum time is 40 days on ukba website.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:57 am

arsat14 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
Oh that's too long, it should not take that long after it is under process, i wonder is it PSW dependent your family member applied or permanent spouse?
The thread is for PSW Dependant timeline. :D so you should assume what it was.

arsat14
Newly Registered

Post by arsat14 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:55 am

bruteforce wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
Haha, yes you are right, and the irony of the matter is, that I created the post :oops:

arsat14
Newly Registered

Post by arsat14 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 pm

bruteforce wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
Today we got an email and a text that documents are ready for collection, :P , my wife is going tomorrow to collect documents , fingers crossed :)

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:18 pm

arsat14 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
Today we got an email and a text that documents are ready for collection, :P , my wife is going tomorrow to collect documents , fingers crossed :)
Good luck.

hasondea
- thin ice -

Post by hasondea » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 am

my wife is going tomorrow to collect documents , fingers crossed Smile

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi all
Anyone applied recently and got their documents back? My wife applied on 21st of may and status has been changed to application under process on 4th June, since then status is still same. Can anyone advice that how long it's gonna take???
Thanks

mufti
Newly Registered

Post by mufti » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm

same case here.....nothing get response since 21 may

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 pm

mufti wrote:same case here.....nothing get response since 21 may

Oppsss it means we are not the only one who are waiting for decision. Can you please update when you receive message from gerry's.
Many thanks

mufti
Newly Registered

Post by mufti » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:41 pm

applied on 21 may and forward application on same day,then visa process starts on 05 june,after this no response at all

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 pm

mufti wrote:applied on 21 may and forward application on same day,then visa process starts on 05 june,after this no response at all
Right. Please let me know when you get any news.
Thanks

mufti
Newly Registered

Post by mufti » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 pm

let me know if u get any update from BHC...and i will do from my end