ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO Appointment at Cryodon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeeshan786
Newly Registered

ILR PEO Appointment at Cryodon

Post by zeeshan786 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 am

Dear Members,

I have booked an appointment for ILR visa application for me (main applicant) with two dependents (wife and my son) at PEO Cryodon office on 28th Feb 2013.

While booking an appointment, I only submitted details for three of us but we will have to bring our infant child with us at PEO Cryodon, who is not a dependent in our ILR application.

Would PEO Cryodon allow our infant to attend the appointment along with his mother on the day? As he will not be able to stay at home without his mother.

Or do you think we have to reschedule our appointment and choose 3 dependents instead of 2, so the total number of people attending will be 4 not 3?

Is anyone on this forum had been to similar situation and would like to share his/her thoughts, because I am worried as my appointment is due in two weeks.

Many thanks.

stokbrig

Re: ILR PEO Appointment at Cryodon

Post by stokbrig » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 am

zeeshan786 wrote:Dear Members,

I have booked an appointment for ILR visa application for me (main applicant) with two dependents (wife and my son) at PEO Cryodon office on 28th Feb 2013.

While booking an appointment, I only submitted details for three of us but we will have to bring our infant child with us at PEO Cryodon, who is not a dependent in our ILR application.

Would PEO Cryodon allow our infant to attend the appointment along with his mother on the day? As he will not be able to stay at home without his mother.

Or do you think we have to reschedule our appointment and choose 3 dependents instead of 2, so the total number of people attending will be 4 not 3?

Is anyone on this forum had been to similar situation and would like to share his/her thoughts, because I am worried as my appointment is due in two weeks.

Many thanks.
They will.
Please let me know how to book an appointment with 2 or 3 dependents?
I can see there are several appointments available if you do not select any dependants (i.e. 0), but the moment I select (2) dependants I can't see any appointments !

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:30 am

Taking infant inside the PEO is allowed.

are you applying for the infant as well if yes, then you need book for all 3 dependents (1+3).

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am

@ stokbrig,

Try just before midnight with multiple browsers signing in to ukba. The site crashes just before 11.50 but keep patience and you will see appointments. Be quick to grab one when u see. Also b4 clicking on next button it's a good idea to see if the site is still up on another tab.

I booked appointment with dependant and think everyone sees same appointments regardless on visa type or no of applicants.
Last edited by uksettlement on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

zeeshan786
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshan786 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:12 pm

ilrdep wrote:Taking infant inside the PEO is allowed.

are you applying for the infant as well if yes, then you need book for all 3 dependents (1+3).
Thanks for your reply ilrdep.

Infant is not a dependent in our ILR application, our application is 1 + 2. Would he still be allowed to go inside the PEO with us?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Yes he will.

zeeshan786
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshan786 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 pm

uksettlement wrote:@ stokbrig,

Try just before midnight with multiple browsers singing in to ukba. The site crashes just before 11.50 but keep patience and you will see appointments. Be quick to grab one when u see. Also b4 clicking on next button it's a good idea to see if the site is still up on another tab.

I booked appointment with dependant and think everyone sees same appointments regardless on visa type or no of applicants.
@ stokbrig - I agree with uksettlement because I got my appointment booked by signing to UKBA site in two browsers, in one browser, I filled the form with all our details but before submitting the form, I checked if UKBA site is still alive, once confirmed then hit the submit button.

pshimoga
Newly Registered

ILR - Dependent - Cancelling Child appointment

Post by pshimoga » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Hello Friends,

I need a clarification, I got an ILR PEO- Shiffield appoint for 3 ( 1- Main - 2 Dependents - spouse and kid). My kid is born in UK. I came to know that I can directly apply for kids UK Passport .

So my question is do I need to inform UKB in advance that Only 2 people will be going for ILR and the kid will not be going ILR instead directly going for UK passport (after main applicant gets ILR) or what is best way to tackle this situation.

Kindly post the reply as I got my appointment on March 7,2013.

Apologies for posting this query late.

Thanks in advance.

- Pradeep

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: ILR - Dependent - Cancelling Child appointment

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 am

pshimoga wrote:Hello Friends,

I need a clarification, I got an ILR PEO- Shiffield appoint for 3 ( 1- Main - 2 Dependents - spouse and kid). My kid is born in UK. I came to know that I can directly apply for kids UK Passport .

So my question is do I need to inform UKB in advance that Only 2 people will be going for ILR and the kid will not be going ILR instead directly going for UK passport (after main applicant gets ILR) or what is best way to tackle this situation.

Kindly post the reply as I got my appointment on March 7,2013.

Apologies for posting this query late.

Thanks in advance.

- Pradeep
I dont think they will allow you to remove applicants once an appointment is booked because this slot is meant for 3 people with time allocated for the same.
You will need to cancel this appointment and book another with correct number of applicants.

aarnav

Post by aarnav » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 am

They will allow you (atleast they did in PEO croydon)

aarnav

Post by aarnav » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 am

To add you can inform UKBA & tell them about the change

But if you are not able to then also they don't say no ( once you reach there)

as if they say no to you at the counter

they loose slot for 4 people instead of 1

pshimoga
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Dependent - Cancelling Child appointment

Post by pshimoga » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 am

Thanks for the reply.

1. Will that be a issue , if I tell them that I'm going for 1 +1 rather than 1+2 at counter, do they allow me to inform the situation.

2. I will try to book a new appointment with 1 main + 1 dependent then cancel other , since the time is very short for me as my visa is expires on 1 April '13. If I can't get the slot I will go with previously booked slot.

Thanks,
Pradeep

aarnav

Post by aarnav » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Yes ,AS I mentioned

You can tell them that you were not aware that requirement to apply ILR for your kid was optional ,so you will go for BC directly

they may say that it takes lot of time & he can't travel

you can say ok & thats it

but still worth informing UKBA if you can ( if you don't want to take chance)

pshimoga
Newly Registered

Post by pshimoga » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks Aarnav.

I will update how things are gone!!.

pshimoga
Newly Registered

Post by pshimoga » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 am

Hello,

Everything went smooth and we got ILR.

I was allowed to apply with 1 dependent which informed them at counter and they obliged.

Thanks everyone and special thanks to Aarnav.