ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise on Consultants/Lawyers-Obtain Immigration

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

Advise on Consultants/Lawyers-Obtain Immigration

Post by m_mike2k » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:58 am

Hi
I am a SAP Business Analyst/Consultant, and I see my related field has plenty of opportunities in Europe.
1. Can you advise me some reliable Consultants/Lawyers who process Immigration/EU resident permits at a resonable fee.
2. Some agencies are willingly to get immigration to Czech Republic, Hungary and other countries.
3.Is it recommended to take immigration to one of these countries and work in UK, France or Germany?
4.I have found out one such agency on my own but I do not have any reference as it is bit risky due to high cost and loss of money and time if nothing works out at the end
5.Can I approach directly the embassies of say Germany, UK in my city?
Most recently I missed an opportunity as I qualified for a job in UK but the company could not process my work permit in UK.

Many years back I missed going to US now I do not want to miss the EU citizenship
This forum has been of great help to all of us
Regards,

MIKE