ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SHANKARK

Payment Form

Post by SHANKARK » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi There,

I realized that there is no payment form attached to form AN. Not sure how the payment is to be made for the BC application.

Do I have to pay directly to the NCS during my appointment?

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Payment Form

Post by vinitmanu » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 pm

SHANKARK wrote:Hi There,

I realized that there is no payment form attached to form AN. Not sure how the payment is to be made for the BC application.

Do I have to pay directly to the NCS during my appointment?
Print and Put your card details on page 3.
Life's too short .. Take it easy !

Glc

Post by Glc » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:23 am

If you are applying through NCS, you should be given a separate form in which you can put your payment details. NCS will then send this form with your application to the Home Office. Soon thereafter, you will receive a letter from HO confirming the debit of fees. A least this is how it's done at my local NCS.

tinux

Post by tinux » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:23 am

Use a hand written one as in the form above and it will be accepted as long as all card details are there