ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK visa appointments 'sold for cash'

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stokbrig

UK visa appointments 'sold for cash'

Post by stokbrig » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Thank You stokbirg. It is not unusual some people are making money,on innocent people's misery.Shocking to say the least.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm

I in fact was contacted by Hannah when she started working on this article and I had told her about my experience and how people had offered paid service to me too through PM that we all agree is wrong.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ridewithme

Post by ridewithme » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:35 pm

I was really shocked when i learnt about this.......also i just need to know how much in advance can you book an appointment.......we are planning on applying for my husbands ILR in Oct. Do you think we can book the appointment now itself.
Thanks.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

ridewithme wrote:I was really shocked when i learnt about this.......also i just need to know how much in advance can you book an appointment.......we are planning on applying for my husbands ILR in Oct. Do you think we can book the appointment now itself.
Thanks.
Appointments will only be released 6 weeks in advance.