ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO case reference number

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

PEO case reference number

Post by nithinnambiar » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 am

I applied for extension of my Tier 1 at PEO croydon and got the letter approving my extension on the same day. But Im yet to receive the BRP and it is more than 10 working days. However the letter doesn't contain any reference number which i can use to contact UKBA. Is it normal for them not to put any case reference number for same day appointments? How do i find my case reference number ?

anwar.khan
Newly Registered

Post by anwar.khan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you in, I got my visa approval on 31st Jan same day service but its been more than 10 working days and I havent received my BRP. you will find case ref on top right corner of your approval letter "Our Ref:". I have emailed them on Thursday and got auto reply saying they will get back to me in 5 working days still waiting.

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 pm

"our ref" & "your ref" section is blank in my letter, is it there in yours?

anwar.khan
Newly Registered

Post by anwar.khan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

ohh is it thats strange, yes I have got ref number in OUR REF:, have you still got your last approval letter for TIER 1 General? In my last approval letter ref number is same as in new one so you could give a try with that.

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm

yes the approval letter when i first applied for tier 1 has a ref number in "our ref". If it happens to be the same then i'll give a try.
Thanks

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 am

nithinnambiar wrote:yes the approval letter when i first applied for tier 1 has a ref number in "our ref". If it happens to be the same then i'll give a try.
Thanks
In my case, I have a blank 'Our Ref' but 'Your Ref' has reference starting with 'PB479xxxxxxx'.

In my last approval letter, the reference number was only a 10 digit number

anwar.khan
Newly Registered

Post by anwar.khan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Got reply today from UKBA saying that it has been produce recently and it will be delivered in next 3-7 working days

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 pm

cool, did they give any reason for the delay?

anwar.khan
Newly Registered

Post by anwar.khan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Ya just typical excuse DUE TO HIGH DEMAND

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:23 pm

it is ridiculous, even after applying at PEO in person(on top of the numerous struggle to get an appointment) by paying a fortune the service you get is appalling. If this quality of service was to given to it's citizens then you would have seen a huge media uproar in this country.

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 pm

got similar reply from them today
"We have experienced a high demand for Biometric Residence Permits which has resulted in some delays in the production and delivery. Your BRPs will be delivered within the next 3-7 working days"

anwar.khan
Newly Registered

Post by anwar.khan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Still waiting for mine

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 am

In my approval letter, I had 'our ref' as blank, but had a ref in 'your ref'.

Our peo appt was on 13th feb and We got our brp on 22nd feb.

Me and my spouse got seperate letters from DX saying that they tried to deliver unsuccessfully earlier and the letters were dated 19th feb. i doubt they ever tried, as there were always people at my home. May be that's their standard letter, prompting the receiver to confirm their availability. Which is good in a way.

The strange thing is, on 20th feb before receiving any communication from them, I called them on my own curiously to enquire whether I have any mails from homeoffice, but they said that they do not have any mails for me. And on 21st i get a mail dtd 19th asking me to contact them To get my courier !!

And when I confirmed over internet to deliver the courier on 22nd, they came and delivered promptly. He did not ask for ID card. Guess, as he called me to my mobile from my apartment gate, he is convinced that I am that guy and delivered the brp cards (mine as well as my spouse's)

All is well that ends well.

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm

cool, my appnt was on 4th Feb, yet to receive the BRP card. My employer is querying about it on a daily basis which is bit irritating. I think they are worried about the huge fine UKBA imposes if employee overstays his visa.

anwar.khan
Newly Registered

Post by anwar.khan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Got my BRP delivered today after almost a month

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Received the BRP card today