ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

olazh

Re: Set Protection Route

Post by olazh » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 am

[quote="Serina26"][quote="shairee_mashriq"]Dear Serina26 & Any silent observers

Sorry guys! My earlier msg was meant for OLAZH who showed disrespect and inconsideration. She has now removed her quote so she can't be identified!

Serina 26 when I send you a privet message, I did thank you in advance,
so I never showed disrespect, and Im going to take this appoturnity to thank you again for your reply!!!!!!!!!!

I have never removed my quotes!

Serina26 if you dont want to give any information to help peaople just dont answer!

olazh

Post by olazh » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:42 am

mshasan24 wrote:I don't know what to say really but let me first thank to allah subhanahu watala we have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain I have received a telephone call from my solicitor literally ten minutes ago and he has confirmed to me that we have been granted ILR after that long wait, I am so contented and feeling very happy, but also I am feeling very dis appointed for the long wait which has potentially damaged our daily activity in uk.

I am wishing every one of you for success and hopefully its a matter of days if not a week that you will get a decision I am talking about those who are in August Club or in July club, let me specially thank to every one of you, who have contributed this thread its very help full thread and I cannot forget you guys, though we have never seen or meet but your contributions have prevailed to each one of us.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you all the best with further docs!

The Solicitor told me the BRB cards will be with him tomorrow, he has only received the decision letter, so I have not seen yet, but I will collect tomorrow and will give you a comprehensive detail about them, let me repeat my timescale here

Applied Set Protection 24th of August 2012
Biometric letters received: 18 October 2012
Enrolled Biometric: 24 October 2012
we have sent a letter to them on 24 December
Received a reply from HO on 14 January it was a general
I don't know when they have granted the date but I have received the notification today dated on 13/02/2013

Finally I don't belief contacting the home office will delay any thing, and their is no evidence for that I will encourage those new applicants to follow up their cases every one month after they passed four months that may be helpful.

Peterpend: I am sorry sir; but I was elucidating my humble opinion and I am sure that will not distract any silent observer if it will not encourage them to involve and contribute, yes I was dissecting about your comment when you stated if you make a routine follow up about your case that may delay and I am practically dis agreeing that and I was contacting the home office regularly but that does not delay any thing my total duration I was waiting the decision took me five months and 13 days, so one person cannot be a good example, you have adduced to us one person's case that cannot be a hard evidence.

My opinion was not offense sir but was my thought which I have every right to contribute and share with you, I have not said any wrong this to you but at the end of the day when we are contributing a thread like this we have to use a hard evidence to give feed the thread and if their is no evidence I have the right to discuss with you as we were on the same boat, any way please don't take it from the negative side but discussing the issue is what we are here, I hope you will get the gist sir.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

RE ILR WAITING AUGUST APPLICATION

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 am

[quote="olazh"][quote="msha
Last edited by babe_khyber on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Padsy

Post by Padsy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

To that person above that's considering applying for convention travel docs, I'd make sure I show my docs everywhere needed before sending it back loads of people waiting nearly 9 months to get their docs back, I've been waiting about 6 n half months m in limbo

shairee_mashriq

Set Protection Route Applications

Post by shairee_mashriq » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Dear Friends :

Please try to focous on the actual topic of this thread.... We are just sharing our timelines and experiences to help each other.

Just calm down lets talk about the actual reason why we all are here...

I applied in Jan 2013

I have not heard anything with respect to the Biometric letter yet.

People who have applied in Dec 2012, please share with me any news if you have especially Peterpan & Serina......

Peterpan thanks for sharing and addressing me in your last post.

Looking forward any news from Dec/Jan Club members to share their experience.

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[/u]

Peterpan81

Re: Set Protection Route Applications

Post by Peterpan81 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 pm

shairee_mashriq wrote:Dear Friends :

Please try to focous on the actual topic of this thread.... We are just sharing our timelines and experiences to help each other.

Just calm down lets talk about the actual reason why we all are here...

I applied in Jan 2013

I have not heard anything with respect to the Biometric letter yet.

People who have applied in Dec 2012, please share with me any news if you have especially Peterpan & Serina......

Peterpan thanks for sharing and addressing me in your last post.

Looking forward any news from Dec/Jan Club members to share their experience.

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[/u]
Hi, I applied as stated before on 20th December 2012
HO Received the docs cia Royal mail on 21st December 2012
Biometric letter arrived 01/02/2013 (dated 29th Jan).
Biometrics submitted on 05/02/2013.

Hope that helps.
Hi I would like to join this forum for the benefit of myself and others

Ganta
Newly Registered

Post by Ganta » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS!!! ILR has finally landed!!

Hello everybody,

Today I'm pleased to announce that me and my family have been granted Indefinite leave to remain.
Timeline: Applied 15 October 2012
Biometrics received 7th Jan at soli's office dated 31 Dec,done 8th Jan
ILR dated 13th February
received at soli's office 18th.This morning solis rang and told me to come and collect BRP and documents...so happy.Congrats t
o those who got their ILR and good luck for those still waiting.Just hang out there and be positive your time will come Inchallah...

Peterpan81

Post by Peterpan81 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Ganta wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!! ILR has finally landed!!

Hello everybody,

Today I'm pleased to announce that me and my family have been granted Indefinite leave to remain.
Timeline: Applied 15 October 2012
Biometrics received 7th Jan at soli's office dated 31 Dec,done 8th Jan
ILR dated 13th February
received at soli's office 18th.This morning solis rang and told me to come and collect BRP and documents...so happy.Congrats t
o those who got their ILR and good luck for those still waiting.Just hang out there and be positive your time will come Inchallah...
Congrats, that tells us you applied via your solicitor ??? Correct !!

Ganta
Newly Registered

Post by Ganta » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Yes I applied through soli...and thanks to everyone,this forum has been a great help.

Serina26

Re: Set Protection Route Applications

Post by Serina26 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Sorry guys, didn't mean to divert from the topic, but it's just annoying when you take your time and provide somone with helpful info then they don't even reply to you, and you still see them asking for more information in the same forum.

On a different and more helpful note, here is my timeline:

Application date: 27th December 2012
Received by HO: 28th December 2012
Biometric received: 27th January 2013 (dated 24th January 2013)
Biometric done: 27th January 2013
Still waiting...

Will keep you updated on here guys!
Serina

Kokosa
Newly Registered

Post by Kokosa » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Dear All, We applied for ILR on the 16th of August 2012, we submitted our biometrics on the 20th October.I am pleased to say that my BRP arrived in post with a special courier this morning. I received the paperwork I submitted with my application on the 16th of Feb, my youngest dependent still has not received his BRP, so I am guessing it is on its way. It has taken 6 months exactly in my case. Hopefully you will all be getting the good news soon. It has been very helpful getting all the support from everyone on this thread. I pray you all get it soon. Regards

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

RE ILR SET PROTECTION AUGUST APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Kokosa wrote:Dear All, We applied for ILR on the 16th of August 2012, we submitted our biometrics on the 20th October.I am pleased to say that my BRP arrived in post with a special courier this morning. I received the paperwork I submitted with my application on the 16th of Feb, my youngest dependent still has not received his BRP, so I am guessing it is on its way. It has taken 6 months exactly in my case. Hopefully you will all be getting the good news soon. It has been very helpful getting all the support from everyone on this thread. I pray you all get it soon. Regards

HELLO FRIEND`S
CONGRATULATION TO THOUSE WHO WERE GRANTED ILR AND BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE
BEST WISHES FOR THE REST
BABE KHYBER

Misu79

Protection Route

Post by Misu79 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Dear friends,

Finally, 18/02/2013 ILR has been approved..I applied on 31/08/2012 and biometric has been submitted on 19/10/2012.

Thank you for your support on here and I wish you all the best.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Re: Protection Route

Post by babe_khyber » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Misu79 wrote:Dear friends,

Finally, 18/02/2013 ILR has been approved..I applied on 31/08/2012 and biometric has been submitted on 19/10/2012.

Congratulation Misu79. Did you applied as family or single? I applied 28/august 2012 but still waiting anyway best of luck for the future
best wishes for the rest who are still waiting.
babe khyber

Misu79

Re: Protection Route

Post by Misu79 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 pm

I have applied as a single person..and I think you should receive yours by next week or the week after.
babe_khyber wrote:
Misu79 wrote:Dear friends,

Congratulation Misu79. Did you applied as family or single? I applied 28/august 2012 but still waiting anyway best of luck for the future
best wishes for the rest who are still waiting.
babe khyber

shairee_mashriq

Set Protection Route

Post by shairee_mashriq » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Dear friends

Congratulations on receiving ILR's..............................

Thanks once again peterpan and serina for updating... anybody with dec 2012 or Jan 2013. Please come forward to share your experience...

Mean while like to know what's the update from Doodooo, as we all are concerned as Doodoo is the oldest member in the forum. We all are looking forward to hear a positive response from her/his end.

Thanks....

tinayy
Newly Registered

Post by tinayy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi Everyone.l am new here.

This is my timeline..

Application Date: 08/01/2013 Received by UKBA: 09/01/2013 (next day delivery)
No Acknowledgement Letter Received. Biometric Letter received: 15/02/2013 I have done on same day (issue dated by UKBA on 12/02/2013) 

still waiting.. :lol:
Last edited by tinayy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

tinayy
Newly Registered

Post by tinayy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 am

good morning all!

new day :D

milleniumx99
Newly Registered

Timescales broken down

Post by milleniumx99 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 am

Hi guys,

I am new to this site and am due to apply for ILR later in the year. I have been doing some research on the timescales based on the information from people on this site. The results of my analysis are as follows:

April 2012 to Feb 2013

Average time from Application to ILR = 21.6 weeks
Application to BRP letter = 8.8
BRP letter to ILR = 11.6 weeks

Monthly split – from Application to ILR

June 12 – 25.4 weeks
July 12 – 19.5 weeks
August – 23.9 weeks
September – 19.1 weeks

The more information I can have the better as it will mean that I can send out a better report, I will aim to do this on a monthly basis. SILENT OBSERVERS please contribute so that we all have better information!

Adel114 and 018688 have you received your BRP letters, I am keen to include your figures in my analysis.

Good luck to you all!!

Peterpan81

Re: Timescales broken down

Post by Peterpan81 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 am

milleniumx99 wrote:Hi guys,

I am new to this site and am due to apply for ILR later in the year. I have been doing some research on the timescales based on the information from people on this site. The results of my analysis are as follows:

April 2012 to Feb 2013

June 12 – 25.4 weeks
July 12 – 19.5 weeks
August – 23.9 weeks
September – 19.1 weeks

The more information I can have the better as it will mean that I can send out a better report, I will aim to do this on a monthly basis. SILENT OBSERVERS please contribute so that we all have better information!

Adel114 and 018688 have you received your BRP letters, I am keen to include your figures in my analysis.

Good luck to you all!!
It's very nice of you to analyse the Data, however I think with the Home Office it is very diffcult to apply figures, as each case is different from the other. and people's timeline vary.

I guess even if we wanted to prove something to the Home Office in terms of timelines and figures which contradict what they say on their Website; you would still get the same response (Backlog of cases).

Again, as you stated please would others share their timeline and contribute valubly to the forum.

tinayy
Newly Registered

Re: Timescales broken down

Post by tinayy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 am

April 2012 to Feb 2013

June 12 – 25.4 weeks
July 12 – 19.5 weeks
August – 23.9 weeks
September – 19.1 weeks

Good luck to you all!!

milleniumx99,thanks for your information,welcome。

milleniumx99
Newly Registered

Post by milleniumx99 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:44 pm

I happy to help. Hope everyone gets their papers soon!

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

RE ILR SET PROTECTION ROUTE PROCESSING TIME AUGUST CLUB

Post by babe_khyber » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:06 pm

tinayy wrote:

April 2012 to Feb 2013

June 12 – 25.4 weeks
July 12 – 19.5 weeks
August – 23.9 weeks
September – 19.1 weeks

Good luck to you all!!
Last edited by babe_khyber on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tinayy
Newly Registered

Re: RE ILR SET PROTECTION ROUTE PROCESSING TIME AUGUST CLUB

Post by tinayy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:53 pm

babe_khyber wrote:
tinayy wrote:

April 2012 to Feb 2013

June 12 – 25.4 weeks
July 12 – 19.5 weeks
August – 23.9 weeks
September – 19.1 weeks

Good luck to you all!!

milleniumx99,thanks for your information,welcome。

HELLO EVERYONE
I WOULD LIKE TO SHIRE SOME GOOD NEWS IN THIS FORUM IN THE GREACE OF ALLAH FAINLLY I WERE GRANTED ILR ITS VERY HEARD TO COPE LONG WAITING BUT IN LAST OF MY FEELING WAS VERY SAD HOWEVER THIS MORNING THROUGH DX I HAD RECEIVED MY BRP
THIS IS MY TIMELINE: APPLICATION SUBMITTED THROUGH SOLICITOR 28/AUGUST/2012
THE HOME OFFICE RECEIVED 29/AUGUST/2012
BIOMETRICS ENROLLMENT RECEIVED 07/NOV/12 DATED 03/11/2012
BIOMETRICS ENROLLED ON THE 10TH/NOVEMBER/2012
MP CALLED THE HOME OFFICE 10/FEB/2013 H,O RESPONCE ITS STILL PROCESSE
ILR GRANTED 18/FEB/2013 RECEIVED ON 22/FEB/2013
BRP RECEIVED THROUGH DX SAME DAY ITS ALL MOST TAKING 6 MONTH FROM APPLIY TO DECISION
BEST WISHES FOR THE REST
BABE KHYBER
Congrats!BABE KHYBER, best wishes .

milleniumx99
Newly Registered

Post by milleniumx99 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:13 am

Congrats babe khyber, the patience has paid off.