ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Application Refused.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

frei
BANNED

Re: passport

Post by frei » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:54 pm

pageup wrote:I am trying hard to get hold of passport. Work issues, if they catch ukba, me from work can I say I am here for work expernce. or I don,t know whether am entitled to work if I get caught from work, will this have bad comdwuence on my EU application.
Although it would not have an effect on your future residence card application but you are indeed breaking the law.

pageup
Member of Standing

english marrge.

Post by pageup » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:10 pm

After getting married under English law, how long I have to wait before I get visa? Will the ukba refuse my application again for new, reason. And also, please do not trust your solictor blindly, use your common sense as well. I am very angry with my solictor but what can I do except the wait. Thank you all for all advise. After getting marred under English, after submiting my applictaiin to ukba, will I get the permission to work by ukba. Thanks. Very worried.

ravii

Post by ravii » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Ukba is not your enemy or personal.so no point to refuse you unless they found any thing wrong in your application.work permission depends on your circumstances.
Best regards

frei
BANNED

Post by frei » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:42 pm

When you got married under English law, and suppose you met the requirement to be issued a residence card I do not see the UKBA refusing your application.

You need to submit along with the application form, your wife's work documents, payslips and letter from her employer.

On making the application you will receive a certificate of application (COA) stating your rights to work. It will take UKBA maximum of 6 months to process your application, it sometimes happen sooner than that.

pageup
Member of Standing

Post by pageup » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm

If I get wedding date, on my marriage date will the ukba come to arrest me because my application is already refused fir resident card. Just concern now, trying hard to get my passport and get marred under English law.

ravii

Post by ravii » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Your matter is pending before the court so ukba will never touch you.dont worry about it.
Best regards

pageup
Member of Standing

thank you

Post by pageup » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

This forum is brillant, thank you, my advise for all do not trust your solictor blindly, use your common sense, meet the criteria set by ukba, I learnt this yesterday. Please use your common sense for any application you make for ukba. Thank you

Help5

Post by Help5 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 am

Pageup I am Really happy that you went to Court and didn't cancel it
You dont want them to look you like your hiding something or miss judge you before they meet you

Judges are best thing in the world they are perfect they would never support you in wrong doing and nor would let UKBA do wrong to you.

So i like what you did that you went there and didn't bother you barrister of you not oing there

Well about adjourning it i still dont agree with it because it will delay more but your case and your choices. Your first decision to against solictor was perfect though your second decision was yours. I am very persuasive and right when it comes to court i still think you had good chance but its great thats you played Safe

pageup
Member of Standing

my advise for all.

Post by pageup » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 am

Don,t worry what happens in past , you cannot change it. But focus on what is coming and plan ahead. Now am planing to learn French language so that when I get my 5 years RC, I can apply for French nationlity, you just have to pass language test. I think. What do U all think about this idea,

pageup
Member of Standing

human right.

Post by pageup » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 pm

What is happening with human right applications???? Now.

ravii

Post by ravii » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Human rights application depends on personal circumstances.
Best regards

pageup
Member of Standing

pakistani possport.

Post by pageup » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

I don,t have even photocopy of my passport. Home officegot my passport. I went to registry office, to register my marrge. They say they want to see passport only. For nationliry purpose. I have many document whic say am Pakistani. Like IS 96. Sign on letter. Driving license full . Many home offce letter saying nationlity pakistain. Still rlthis not enough to register my marrge. What can I do? I am working for £2 per hour, simply I do nor have visa, please advise.

pageup
Member of Standing

conitnue pakistain passport.

Post by pageup » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 am

Do you think I can ask home office to give me atleast expried photocopy of my passport. I am trying hard to register my marriage under English law...... please please advise me.. Very worried.

frei
BANNED

Re: conitnue pakistain passport.

Post by frei » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am

pageup wrote:Do you think I can ask home office to give me atleast expried photocopy of my passport. I am trying hard to register my marriage under English law...... please please advise me.. Very worried.
You have been advised to do so, why haven't you done that yet?

pageup
Member of Standing

advise

Post by pageup » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 am

I have not been advise to contact home office , marrge department contact home offce they confiremd passport with them, today I will get paper from oak emabassy to confirm I am Pakistani
. Is that enough, embasy cannot make passport untill I have visa in UK.. Please advisev what I do

pageup
Member of Standing

please advise

Post by pageup » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm

I am very worried as to what I should do to register the marrhe

frei
BANNED

Re: please advise

Post by frei » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 pm

pageup wrote:I am very worried as to what I should do to register the marrhe
You should contact the registry and ask them if a letter confirming who you are from the embassy of your country will be accepted as they have also confirmed from UKBA about having your passport.

pageup
Member of Standing

only passport required

Post by pageup » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Registry say ONLY passport required, what I can do now. To register marrge

frei
BANNED

Re: only passport required

Post by frei » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 pm

pageup wrote:Registry say ONLY passport required, what I can do now. To register marrge
Contact UKBA

pageup
Member of Standing

passport.

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 am

I gave the written permision to local registary to get hold of my passport for
Marriage purpose from ukba. my solictor wrote letter to have my passport back for marrge purpose. I wrote letter to my Local MP to write to ukba to fast this process. is this good enough? Will ukba object to give my passport, or try to stop me get married, please guide .. thank U.

frei
BANNED

Re: passport.

Post by frei » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 am

pageup wrote:I gave the written permision to local registary to get hold of my passport for
Marriage purpose from ukba. my solictor wrote letter to have my passport back for marrge purpose. I wrote letter to my Local MP to write to ukba to fast this process. is this good enough? Will ukba object to give my passport, or try to stop me get married, please guide .. thank U.
That is a very smart thing you've done there, why should the UKBA want to object to you getting married? they aren't your enemy, when they receive your request they would normally send a copy of your passport. Nothing to get worked about.

pageup
Member of Standing

work permision,

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 am

When will I get work permision, how long the visa process will take, how long the passport copy will come to registary,, please advise. I am work for £2 per hour illelegally,,, please advise, my focus is to get work permission asap.please guide,, thank u

pageup
Member of Standing

advise needed urgent

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Please guide me, how I should persuade my solictor to get me work permission, my life is like hell, £2 per hour, working. I am gradudste but do not have status, please advise me. Immigration situsatuon has been hell for me. My family is supporting me. Thanks

fahad346

Re: advise needed urgent

Post by fahad346 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 pm

pageup wrote:Please guide me, how I should persuade my solictor to get me work permission, my life is like hell, £2 per hour, working. I am gradudste but do not have status, please advise me. Immigration situsatuon has been hell for me. My family is supporting me. Thanks

Dude dont mind but if your life really become a hell and you are going through such such situation then why dont you go back to your country and have all stuff sorted it out then come back ?

pageup
Member of Standing

advise.

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

This country is great, better then the place I was born. I am talking about immigration issue, I want your advise please. On my situation from ur knowledge and expernce.