ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPROVED

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bildor

ILR APPROVED

Post by Bildor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Finally got my ILR approved last week.
I want to thank all those that helped by replying to my queries.
This forum rocks, It really helped me put things in perspective during both my Tier 1 extension and ILR application.

I applied using the Super premium service as my case was a little bit complicated and I really didn’t want UKBA holding onto my passport for long as I need to travel soon.
Complication of my case arises from the fact that part of my earnings is overseas earning.
Visa Category – HSMP + Tier 1G
3 dependants

Documents submitted

Set (O) Form
Payslips from UK
Bank statements from UK
Overseas payment certificates
Overseas bank statement
Letters from employers and clients
Life in the UK test for myself and my wife
P60s for past 3 yrs
Employment history letter from HMRC
Cohabitation documents (council tax bill for last 2 years, utility bill for past 2 yrs, various letters with wifes name over the last 2yrs)
Cover letter explaining reason for all absences with evidence where required. (All my absences were within permitted allowance in line with immigration rules)
Detailed cover letter explaining how I do my job as most of my work is done from home, though I have clients in the UK and abroad.

Documents were collected by a courier company on Wednesday the 13th of February.

On Saturday, I got a letter from UKBA asking for employment contract from overseas company/client.
AS I had this with me already, I sent it straight away with next-day-delivery service.
Biometrics team arrived at my place at 11:30am Monday morning to take biometrics.
It turns out their dongle couldn’t receive 3G network in the area hence the software wouldn’t load up, so we had to travel down to Croydon to do our biometrics on the day (wasn’t happy about this and made this known to UKBA)

Was informed on Tuesday the 19th of February that ILR had been granted.

All original documents have been returned and I am awaiting BRPs

Good luck to you all and i hope and pray that God's favour will shine on you all.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Congrats. We hardly hear cases for super premium service, just out of interest how much was the whole fee inc 3 dependants as I know someone who is looking to apply in couple of months time

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Congratulations. Well done.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: ILR APPROVED

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Bildor wrote:I applied using the Super premium service as my case was a little bit complicated and I really didn’t want UKBA holding onto my passport for long as I need to travel soon.
Complication of my case arises from the fact that part of my earnings is overseas earning.
Documents were collected by a courier company on Wednesday the 13th of February.

On Saturday, I got a letter from UKBA asking for employment contract from overseas company/client.
AS I had this with me already, I sent it straight away with next-day-delivery service.
Biometrics team arrived at my place at 11:30am Monday morning to take biometrics.
It turns out their dongle couldn’t receive 3G network in the area hence the software wouldn’t load up, so we had to travel down to Croydon to do our biometrics on the day (wasn’t happy about this and made this known to UKBA)

Congrat's on getting your ILR. This is the first post I've personally seen where someone has used the Super Premium Service, so thought I'd ask the question. Do you feel you got value for money from this service, when compared to what the Premium Service offers?

Bildor

Post by Bildor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:Congrats. We hardly hear cases for super premium service, just out of interest how much was the whole fee inc 3 dependants as I know someone who is looking to apply in couple of months time
The cost of the whole application is £9,444.00. This is made up of £6,000.00 and £3,444.00 (premium service cost for 1 applicant and 3 dependants)

Bildor

Re: ILR APPROVED

Post by Bildor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm

cs95tdg wrote:
Bildor wrote:I applied using the Super premium service as my case was a little bit complicated and I really didn’t want UKBA holding onto my passport for long as I need to travel soon.

Congrat's on getting your ILR. This is the first post I've personally seen where someone has used the Super Premium Service, so thought I'd ask the question. Do you feel you got value for money from this service, when compared to what the Premium Service offers?
cs95tdg,
On balance, i will say yes purely because i needed my passport back asap for very important business trips i have to make.
I didn't want to risk going for a premium service as -worst case scenario- i had been adviced that verification checks may have resulted in it taking much longer.
Obviously because i had to go down to Croydon to do biometrics i feel i am due a certain refund and may be contacting UKBA with regards to this.
Least i forget, cs95tdg, thanks for your input and advise.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:Congrats. We hardly hear cases for super premium service, just out of interest how much was the whole fee inc 3 dependants as I know someone who is looking to apply in couple of months time
Surely you can afford £9,500/=,Pea Nits! :D