ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what happens next after won appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

melody12
BANNED

what happens next after won appeal

Post by melody12 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Good evening,
I would be very grateful if someone could inform me what happens next after an appeal for EU route residence permit for my non-EEA partner has been won.
Is it necessary to conduct anything, send more documentation e.g. pay slips, bank statements or so to the home office? Or is it only a matter of waiting it out, to hear again from UKBA?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to find information about this in the web.
Many thanks

melody12
BANNED

Post by melody12 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 am

May be I should have added why I am asking this:

the reason for this question is that the immigration advisor who helped us with the original application to UKBA - but not the appeal - is asking for 500£ at this point in the process. Unfortunately, she is intransparent, so we do not know why we should pay so much, and whether it is necessary to do anything at all or wait for the UKBA to contact us.

Since we all should know and be attentative to that lawyers and immigration advisors get a great deal of money for their services - and sometimes these monies that we pay as their clients are unjustified and exploitation, and they are unnecessary becasue with a bit of reading and searchg for information we could do it just as well, or perhaps even better (in collecting evidence and finding arguments and grounds).

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:22 pm

you don't need to spend £500 on a solicitor for this. Assuming UKBA have not applied for permission to appeal the Tribunal's deiciosn, you should write to the European Casework team (the address on the reasons for refusal letter) with a copy of the appeal determination and ask them to implement the appeal (i.e. issue the residence permit).

k7bs

Post by k7bs » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:24 pm

I recently won my Appeal for my eea 2 application early January this year. It's been 7 weeks now how long will it take to get the appeal determination my RC as well
Article 50 triggered: What happens next? What Brexit means for EEA nationals.